1966 Lincoln Continental Convertible PS PB Air Condition
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Continental
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 88951
- VIN: 6Y86G454206
- Color: Blue
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: White
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Lincoln ContinentalI am selling this 1966 Lincoln Continental Convertible.This car spent the first 45 years of its life as a one family owned car from Texas. It is now located in Maryland in my garage.It is a rust free car and very straight.It runs and drives nice with the original 462 motor and 4 BBL carb.The metal is all original on the car as all the spot welds are still evident on the front fenders and also underneath along the rockers.The interior appears to be original, while it has held up very well over the years, it is not perfect, but it is very presentable. All the arm rests will need attention as they are loose from working on the power windowsI have 2 videos for viewingDriving video -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5POHgyxp4w&feature=youtu.be
Walk around video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7f5tH9_6Elw&feature=youtu.be
The top works up and down. not as fast as day one, but still opens and closes nicely.The power windows in the front work good, the passenger is a little slow going back up. The rear power windows both work but they have to be jumped as I think the switches are bad, but the window motors are good as they go up and down with ease once power is applied to them. ( I can explain operation to the new owner if needed ).
The body is very nice and straight. The paint shines nice, not perfect but very nice driver quality. There is no rust evident.I think it will need a new muffler as you can hear in the video.The radio and the power seats are not working. I have not tried the AC, but i would have to guess it will need serviced also.
This a great car to enjoy now are tinker with and take to the next level.
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS - MONEY WIRE - CASH IN PERSON - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN MARYLAND ZIP CODE 21640
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOMED
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING OR ANYWAY NEEDED TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR 20 YEARS AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS. - THANK YOU.