1975 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL TOWN CAR 4 Door Sedan
Price: US $8,499.00 Item location: Upper Sandusky, Ohio, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Continental
- SubModel: TOWN CAR
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Saddle Vinyl Roof & Premium Body Side Moldings
- Year: 1975
- Mileage: 20,232
- VIN: F5Y82A860397F
- Color: Dark Brown Metallic
- Engine size: 460 Cubic Inch V-8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering & Power Brakes, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Power Antennae, Custom Deck Lid, Sunroof, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1975 Lincoln Continental TOWN CAR1975LINCOLN CONTINENTALTown Car4 Door Sedan20,232 Actual Miles
An all originalvintage classic- the 1975 Lincoln Continental Town Car in dark metallic Brown with saddle vinyl roof, un roof and custom rear deck lid.
- Additional appointments include:Premium Body Side Moldings,Custom Pin Striping,Front and Rear Bumper Guards and Rubber strips,Headlamp Convenience Group,Coach Lamps,Aluminum Wheels with Luxury Wheel Covers.
- This very low milage car features a 460 cubic inch V-8 engine,Traction Lock Differential, igh ratio Rear Axle, ower Brakes with Hydro push and Sure Trac 4 Wheel Disc Brakes, olid State Ignition, elect/Shift Transmission.
- The understated stylings of the vehicle include:Leather Interior,6 way Power Bench Seats,Tri-comfort seats with Passenger recline,Cartier digitalclock,Tilt Steering Wheel,Power Steering,Speed Control,Power Windows, nbsp;Power Vent Windows,Electric rearwindow defroster,Tinted Glass, nbsp;Opera Windows (in rear),Interval Windshield Wipers,AM/FM radio with tape player,Power Antenna,Air Conditioning,Visor Vanity Mirror,Right Hand Side Mirror Remote Control,Remote Control Deck Lid Release.
The interior is super clean. Everything works except the gas gauge which needs a new sender.Air is very cold and even the 8 track still works. Tires still have lots of treadand car is ready to ride. Very tight car with a smooth and quiet ride. Hard to one find this nice.
- If you have any questions contact Chuck Pahl at 419-310-2191.