1960 Lincoln Continental Convertible Sapphire Blue
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Continental
- SubModel: Mark V
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1960
- Mileage: 40,380
- VIN: OY85H421213
- Color: Blue
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1960 Lincoln Continental
If you are looking for a car that puts smiles on people as you drive by, then the 1960 Lincoln Continental Mark V Convertible is for you. I have had the pleasure of owning this car for the past seven years and now it is time to pass it to a new owner to enjoy. It is a beautiful Sapphire blue and black interior and drives like a dream land yacht.
The 1960 is considered the biggest car ever built and is styled with perfect fins and amazing front end look with styled headlights.The Lincoln is a technical marvel for its time and has factory luxury options as electric windows, electrically adjustable seats, electrically controlled convertible top, power steering and power brakes.
The car was restored in the 1980â€™s by the previous owner and is painted in original sapphire blue and black interior. It is an older restoration and not a pristine show car and meant to be driven. The paint is in presentable condition, but up close does have flaws, some minor surface rust and paint chips.
- The chrome bumpers are in excellent condition.
- The electrically operated convertible top and window are in a very good condition and work well.
- It has the original Ford engine and transmission and both work great. Slight oil leak as many old cars have.
- Brake cylinder rebuilt by White Post Restorations in 2011.
- A quirk with the gas guage is that at a quarter tank it is empty.
- The power windows all work well.
- Retro airplane style seatbelts were added to the front and back seats.
- Includes two batteries; a modern one on the car now and a retro Ford PowerPunch battery.
- Includes two car covers and also a Car Capsule Bubble for storage.
- Includes additional parts such as oil filters, gasket and wiper blades.
The car comes with a clean clear Pennsylvania title and has antique tags. It is being sold as-is with no warranty.
If you are seriously interested and want to see and drive the car please let me know. High res photos and videos available upon request. The car is located in Wayne PA 19087.â€‹If you have any questions, or to view the vehicle or tomake shipping arrangements email through eBay and I will call you. Car has been repriced from previous listing to sell. I do not need to sell, but if buyer not found this week then taking off the market until spring.