One year only color on a Special Edition model, original owner had 1st 25 years.
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Mark Series
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Mark VII LSC Special Edition
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 99,786
- VIN: 1LNCM93E1LY778287
- Color: Dark Titanium Metallic
- Engine size: 5.0 Litre
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Titanium Leather
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Lincoln Mark Series Mark VII LSC Special Edition
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC Special Edition
Mostly original survivor, Lady out of Indiana owned new till 2006, 2nd owner had for a short time, current owner who is a fan of older Lincolns has had car since 2009.
* 1 year (Color) Special for special edition package
* 1991 to 1992 Special edition wheels with similar coloring
* Automatic / A/C and heat
* Power windows
* Power locks
* Power seats
* Power moon roof
* Leather seating
* Cruise control
* Tilt wheel
* Power antenna
* Power trunk/pull down
* Power fuel door opening
* Power trunk release
* Radial tires
* AM/FM â€“ Disc- MP3 Alpine System
* Driver air bags
* The paint is fairly smooth and has a good shine to it. I has a finish that is very similar to what I would expect a Lincoln factory finish of the era to look like.
* We do not know of any obvious repaint and it could possibly be all or mostly original paint, and I have not seen anything on the car that leads me to believe that its had a partial or complete repaint.
* If you look close there are some light typical nicks on the front from just normal use, and there could be a couple nicks on some of the panels in one place or another, and the typical on the back edge of the doors. (See Pics)
* There are a few light scratches from normal washings, but I would indicate that the most significant, and deep one would be at the back of the left quarter. (See Pics)
* There is a little spot on the hood where there is a slight amount of irregularity in the paint. (See Pics)
* On the deck there is a very similar spot to the one on the hood, as well as some paint that is coming off by the lower portion of the rear window. (See Pics)
* The body is very nice and straight on the car, and the fits and gaps around the doors, hood, and trunk look very uniform and correct. It would be our guess that it is pretty much as built new.
* There is a little light crease in the left rear scratch on the quarter, and a little ding on each door, and the right quarter. (See Pics)
* There are on the sail panel approx 3 small marks in the paint on the left and the right side. The current owner indicated when he purchased car they where there, and it may just be in the area of a typical factory weld between quarter and roof that has slightly raised over period of time.
* In taking multiple sample paint readings on each panel of the vehicle, we report that the reading are all in the 8 mil range plus or minus 2 mils which was pretty much on the entire body.
* I will note that on the side of the sail panels where it was our guess that possibly the weld filler may have reacted a bit and created little bubbles, that area definitely shows filler used which is very common to cover a factory weld.
* We did not find any other areas on the vehicle that showed an obvious difference in paint depth, indicating repairs.
Bright Work and Black Finishes-
* All of the bright work and black trim seem to be secured well and fastened to the car correctly.
* Surrounding the glass area is the black, and it has held up very well. The black finish is intact in most places, the only exception being it is a little worn on a couple edges in the back and above the windshield. (See Pics)
* The black and the stainless on the lower body moldings is in great shape, as are the mirrors and door handles. Any type of Lincoln emblems on the car are also in nice condition, and not showing a lot of wear.
* The front grill does have a little light pitting, but still has a good high quality shine and is reflective.
* Previous owner had elected to have a larger matching head rest from another year Lincoln. We do have the original correct head rest that does come with the car. (See Pics)
* The interior appears to be all original, and if anything had been replaced its been done with factory replacement materials.
* There is one upgrade which is very typical, installation of an Alpine AM/FM/CD and MP3 Player.(We do not have the original radio)
* There is a bracket under the driver area and one on the dash that would have been for extra items at some point in the cars life, and were just left those in place.
* The headliner is all intact and good and tight. The sun visors are good and solid and not broken down inside. and the vanity mirrors all light properly.
* The door panels, side panels, and back seat are all in good condition, and show minimal wear and exposure.
* There is some slight discoloring on the arm rest.
* The carpets and mats all appear to be correct. (See Pics)
* The seats (typical of leather) does have deep cracking, they are a perforated leather seating. Other than that they are intact as they should be. (See Pics)
* Looking at the gauges and switches, they show very minimal wear. Looking at pictures again will explain this the best.
* The windshield, rear window, and all side glass have the â€œCar Liteâ€ name.
* All of the glass appears clear without delamination, bull-eyes, cracks, or discoloring, at the very most a couple of pin head size nicks in the windshield which is impossible not to get if you drive.
* A very slight windshield wiper mark on the driver side, can hardly see but it does exist.
* With just a minor amount of wear, it is really close to the condition it would have been in new, it has held up very well.
* There is a small 1 inch section in the rain channel where the owner indicated the filler just had to be put back in when it chipped off. Very simple operation but you do get a little water dripping into the trunk when washed.
* The spare tire as well as the jack and lug wrench all neatly on the left hand side.
* This car does have the fog lamp covers for the front lights.
Tires and Wheels-
* Goodyear Eagle GT
* I do not see any cracking, age, or damage to the tires or wheels.
* I do not see any curb damage.
* The center caps and the dark gray painting in generally in nice condition. The only part that is showing age and deterioration would be just the clear coat on the outside aluminum.
* Left Front- 225/60/16 8/32 Tread Remaining
* Left Rear- 225/60/16 8/32 Tread Remaining
* Right Front- 225/60/16 8/32 Tread Remaining
* Right Rear- 225/60/16 7/32 Tread Remaining
Engine and Transmission-
* When you look under the hood it is pretty much in its natural state, not very dirty and you can tell it has had care over the years.
* You will find that everything under the hood is pretty much just as it was designed. Nothing has been altered in lesser quality, and its pretty much the way it was designed, besides an updated battery.
* I will note the crayon markings from the factory are still on the fan shrowd.
* Owner told us there is to be a small rubber cover that is typically over the distributor that is not installed on car.
* In general looking at the bottom side indicates it has not had a lot of exposure to the elements, or harsh conditions over the years. It shows very minimal surface rust. (See Pics)
* Drive train does not appear to have more than normal seeping, and all appears correct.
Chad took a ride with owner for a 3-4 mile drive down the road, and Chad drove 3-4 miles back.
The car is extremely tight and quiet, the steering was quick and precise and all seemed to work correctly. It had a good feel, and did not wander, went straight ahead and did not seem to pull. Up and down shift of the transmission all appeared to work smoothly. The shifting is a little more performance oriented and that is the way they where designed to be. The engine performed smoothly, started and ran without issue. Upon braking it stops quickly with little effort, and did not pull to the left or right or have any pulsation. Overall driving the vehicle was a very positive experience.
* Headlights and marker lights all work
* High and low beams work
* Fog lights work
* Left and right blinkers work, front and rear
* Brake lights work, including third light
* Sunroof tilt works and opens and closes correctly
* Horn works
* AM/FM radio works
* Disc player works
* Antenna works
* Power windows all work, left and right side
* Rear defroster light indicates working
* Power mirrors work in all directions, left and right side
* Power fuel door works
* All components on power seats work, driver and passenger
(lumbar adjustments, bolster adjustment, power recliner, power 6 way works, power recliner on driver side is a bit slower coming back up)
* Trunk release in glove box works
* Interior door lights work
* A/C cools but needs serviced for max cooling
* Trip minder not working
* Pass power lock not responding, passenger side must be unconnected someplace
Interested buyers please call Chad Gumpp
10% deposit ($1,000 minimum) must be received within three (3) days of the close of the auction and the balance due within 10 days of the auction. Extenuating circumstances may warrant us to revise the amount of deposit to protect the interest of the buyer and the seller.
Acceptable payment options:
ï‚·ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï€ Cash-in-person, verified by a bank
ï‚·ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï€ Bank to bank wire transfers to sellerâ€™s account
ï‚·ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï‚ ï€ Cashierâ€™s or bank check equivalent to cash
Interested buyers please call Chad Gumpp at 330-353-1750
Welcome to Auto Connection
Connecting buyers and sellers of unique vehicles
Conditions of Sale:
Auto Connection is a 3rd party agent, assisting both buyers AND sellers. The vehicles they sell are from private owners and collectors, and they provide advertising, marketing, and consulting services for individuals and companies.
The Auto Connection representative has physically viewed the item being sold. The information comes from the seller and other research sources. Auto Connection is not responsible for any misrepresentation by the seller and/or errors in research results, including history statements of vehicle history, repairs, etc.
This vehicle is being sold AS IS and without a warranty, unless otherwise stated.
Information about serial numbers, engine numbers, and any other codes does not guarantee a vehicleâ€™s authenticity. These codes and numbers are not guaranteed to be the same as the information on the vehicle ID or vin, trim tag, engine block, cylinder heads, transmission, differential, or other components within this vehicle. Auto Connection does not guarantee documentation, authenticity, repairs, mechanical work, titles, odometer discrepancies, matching numbers, stamped engines, casting numbers, or any other codes, tags, or numbers. The potential for reproduction paper documentation exists, as well as restamped engines and reproduced trim/data tags.
Auto Connection has described this vehicle to the best of their knowledge, but does not guarantee the accuracy of the description. Prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence, including a physical inspection of the vehicle in person, or through a qualified third party inspector/appraiser.
The vehicle will remain for sale until a buyer has placed a deposit on it. This deposit is nonrefundable with the exception of the vehicle being severely misrepresented by Auto Connection or the seller, or stipulated in the Bill of Sale.
It is possible that this vehicle will be sold at a higher price than the highest bid (before or after the auction ends), if the reserve is not met. After the sale (if reserve is met or not), Auto Connection must receive at least a 10% deposit (wire transfer or official bank or cashierâ€™s check) within 3 days of the end of the auction (or the Bill of Sale is signed). The high bidder/buyer has 10 days from this time to send the balance in full or final payment and inspect the vehicle (or have a 3rd party professional inspection).
For the most part, the vehicle for sale is not â€œperfectâ€. It is unreasonable to assume that every single flaw in the paint, body, engine, etc. or any minor mechanical items (such as a light not working) be considered a reason to refuse the vehicle. Major rust/rot, undisclosed problems with the frame, etc. might constitute a legitimate reason for the buyer to refuse to follow through with the sale. In that situation, the seller and buyer will try to reach an agreeable solution.
The buyer acknowledges that he has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle to verify it is as listed and represented. He accepts the vehicle with all advertised equipment, options and accessories in "AS IS" condition with any faults or defects. The buyer will bear all future costs of repairs or correcting any defects that exist or may occur in the future. The seller will have no responsibility or liability for any consequential damages or injury caused by any failure or malfunction of the vehicle or any components. This car is being offered for sale by owner. The buyer and seller acknowledge that if the transaction is consummated and a dispute occurs relating to the sale, the laws of Ohio (the state that the car is located/sold) govern the rights and duties under the agreement.
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU BID.
We reserve the right to verify any bids to ensure all bids are legitimate in order to protect the interest of the seller. You are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase this vehicle. If you do not intend to purchase this item, do not bid! Bidder must be able to pay cash or have all loans PRE-APPROVED before bidding on this vehicle. Unqualified Bidding, Bid Shielding, Auction Interference, and any form of harassment will be subject to legal prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation and/or closure. Bidder agrees to the jurisdiction of Ohio "Stark County" for all disputes. By bidding, bidder accepts all the terms and conditions above.
If you have any question concerning the auction please call 330-452-5788 or email Chad@AutoConnectioncars.com Auto Connection will make every effort to answer your questions promptly. Please ask questions BEFORE bidding.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
All Images and HTML are owned and copyrighted by Auto Connection for our express use and control. Anyone using our images or design without our express written authorization is in violation of Federal Law and eBay's rules and regulations. eBay will be notified and violators may be prosecuted by Federal Law.