1963 Lincoln Continental Suicide Doors No Reserve
Price: - Item location: Dickinson, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Continental
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 3Y8ZN409944
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Lincoln ContinentalMore Pictures:https://imageshack.com/a/fF7o/1Copy and Paste link ^
Up for sale is a 1963 Lincoln Continental. Would be a solid project for someone with a lot more time than I have. Car appears to be mostly intact.Have clear TX title in hand in my name.
- Car looks almost complete and original
- Motor Fires up and runs good (using 12v pump with hose into 5gal gas can, also have to start by jumping the solenoid)
- Transmission moves forward and backwards (tested on jack stands)
- Doors and Hood open and close as they should
- Rear floor and trunk floor solid. (some small holes and one spot under tire in trunk)
- Car has lots of rust just look at the pictures. I have seen the two front floor pans and quarter panels on eBay.
- Needs a new decklid. Original is rusted out and looks like someone backed into something
- Interior looks to be original so it is rough
- Motor and Tranny work but they both were wet under the car. Seals probably dry rotting after 55yrs.
- No brakes