1956 -- runs and stops nice car to restore May deliver 1957 Continental
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Continental
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 85,444
- Color: biege
- Engine size: continental
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Interior color: maroon and white
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Lincoln Continental1956 Mark II.....Have a video of it running
A1956LincolnMark IIthat we have just pulled in after long storage. The last owner told me he drove it from Baltimore to North Carolina in the 80's.
The Mark has beentaken to Penn Dutch Restoration, In Glenn Rock PA, theyinstalled a rebuilt brake booster from White Post Restoration. They have bled the brakes, as well as adding new wheel cylinders. The car is currently running and will be available for you to view atmy storage in Poolesville Maryland.
- The car has some minimal rust in the lower rear rockers under the stainless trim.
- Has some rust also on the passenger side frame outriggers
- I have all the trim for thecar
- Nice front windscreen
- Car will be 99% complete, NO HUBCAPS
- We are putting all of the trim on the car and putting in the door panels we have all of the parts
I am selling this as a restoration project,you would be able to have all the parts except the hub caps and the jack I do have a set of correct Lincoln rims that will fit the Lincoln caps.I have a few more of these cars as well.
Here is some informationfrom the Lincoln Club:
Please call 301 672 1000.