1956 Will be at Carlisle car show space i-35 will have it running as well
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Continental
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 85,444
- Color: biege
- Engine size: continental
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Interior color: maroon and white
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Lincoln Continental1956 Mark II more pictures comingsoon........
A1956LincolnMark IIthat we have just pulled in after long storage. The last owner told me he drove it from Baltimore to North Carolina in the 80's.
The car has beentaken to Penn Dutch Restoration, In Glenn Rock PA, theyinstalled a rebuilt brake booster from White Post Restoration. They have bled the brakes, as well as adding new wheel cylinders. The car is currently running and will be available for you to view at the Carlisle, PA Swap space on Wednesday September 28, 2016. If the car is not sold, it will be at the Hershey Car Show in Hershey, PA at the Chocolate Field.
- The car has some minimal rust in the lower rear rockers under the stainless trim.
- Has some rust also on the passenger side frame.
- I have all the trim for thecar
- Nice front windscreen
- Car will be 99% complete, NO HUBCAPS
I am selling this as a restoration project,you would be able to have all the parts except the hub caps. I do have a set of correct Lincoln rims that will fit the Lincoln caps. . We are taking off the wires and putting on the correct steel rims. If a buyer wants some hub caps there are many on Ebay for sale.
Here is some informationfrom the Lincoln Club:
Please call 301 672 1000.