1979 Lincoln Continental Town Car Gold Full Size Luxury 4DR Sedan 5th Generation
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Continental
- Type: Town Car
- Trim: Luxury Full Size Sedan
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 68,214
- VIN: 9Y82S625099
- Color: Champaigne
- Engine size: 400-2 Cleveland V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Car Alarm, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 3-speed C6 Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Saddle Tan
- Options: Clarion VZ401 CD-DVD MultiMedia 6.2" Touch Screen, Tilt Steering, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Lincoln Continental
Welcome to my auction. Here a few notes about Glenda: She glows with anew Gold Paint Job, she has only had 2 owners and has spent most of her life in Temecula, CAuntil she came to Riverside. She has new brakes, radiator, battery, a newly rebuilt trans & driveshaft, Bluetooth CD-DVD player with touch screen, Auto Door Locks with Alarm, floating suspension, Original Wire Wheel Covers and Radial tiresand many extra's. Her Body and Chassis are of a: Class Luxury Car, Lincoln Town Car (full size) Fifth Generation, Assembled in USA - Pico Rivera, California (Los Angeles Assembly) her Powertrain: 400-2 cu in (6.6L) Cleveland V8, Transmission: 3-speed C6 automatic, Wheelbase 127.2 inches, Total Length: 233.0 " Width: 79.9 inches. From 1977 to 1979,her Edition was available for the Continental Town Car. Her Cosmetic options offer: half vinyl roof, power vent windows, lighted vanity mirrors, opera windows, 6-way twin "Comfort Lounge Seats" and Coach lights.
She is one of the last "largest" American sedans ever made in the United States.
Please only contact me if you are serious about possible purchase.