ALL ORIGINAL. 26k Miles!
Price: - Item location: Panama City, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Town Car
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Sedan
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 26,500
- VIN: 1LNBP96F6FY625349
- Color: Burnished Pewter Clearcoat Metallic
- Engine size: 5.0L (302Cu. In.) Windsor V8 OHV with EFI
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Four-Speed Automatic Overdrive
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Sand Beige
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Lincoln Town Car"One of a Kind" is simple to disregard in the classic car market today.
For this piece, "Only" would be a more appropriate term. Set aside the obvious low mileage
characteristics and dive into the details of this elegant Lincoln Town Car.
Originally purchased as a Father's Day gift, the man didn't have the heart to tell his kids
he hated it, thus ended up storing it away for 29 years. As the current owner for 3 years,
I have continued to preserve the vehicle by driving it a mere 500 miles annually.
In the 26,000 miles this car has traveled, it has:
Never seen snow,
Never seen rain and
Never sat in sunlight.
This classic Lincoln is equipped with a unique feature NO OTHER car has.
As all analog towers were shut down in 2008, mobile car phones will no longer work on modern networks.
These phones were nearly synonymous with luxury cars of the 1980s and for the first and only time available again.
Secondly, to complete the authentic experience of 1985, hear only radio broadcasts true to the time period with
an original design, closed-circuit radio system. Four stations to choose from and nearly 100 hours of air checks.
If these features are NOT desired, they can EASILY be removed, as no permanent modifications were made to the car.
Demonstration of it's unique "closed-circuit radio" and car phone: https://youtu.be/Y-5XOiQ9VS0
Mirror-finish chrome shows no signs of pitting. No rust can be found anywhere on this car. The car has consistently
won local car shows, such as "Best Paint, Best Exterior and Best in Class." The seatbelts haven't even been unraveled!
This car does not even show problems notorious with this model, such as a warping gloveboxes and torn door panels.
This Lincoln starts, runs and drives as it did in 1985. Routine maintenance has been religiously performed to maintain
absolute excellence in this fine example of a classic car. A/C is ICE COLD! All power options are functioning properly.
Included with this sale in addition to the vehicle are:
● Clean & Clear Title
● Ignition/Door & Trunk Keys & Key pouch
● Maintenance records
● Wheel cover Key, warranty card & decal
● Build Sheet
● VIN Report specs & Window Sticker
● Phone Handset & box, 4 FM transmitters, 4 MP3 players & pure sine wave Power Inverter w/ cabling
● Laser-cut acrylic LINCOLN front plate
● Fire extinguisher & First aid kit
● Owner & Operating guides with leather cover
● Owner Benefits Report
● Original Ford Shop Manuals - Rare!
● Showroom Display Sign
● Dealer Upholstery Book - Rare!
● Dealer Brochures
● Maintenance Schedule & Warranty Information booklets
● Ford Stereo and product booklets
* Please see photos of other included literature
For questions call anytime: (850) 687-2230