1961 Lincoln Continental **NO RESERVE**
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Continental
- Year: 1961
- Mileage: 67,500
- VIN: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1961 Lincoln Continental1961 Lincoln Continental up for sale. I bought this car a year and a half ago all stock from the second owner who owned it for nearly 10 years. It was a running and driving car when I bought it. We did the full air ride in the car and everything to make this car a custom driver. 67k Original miles.
- Devious Customs complete front and rear air ride kit
- Accuair VU4
- Dual Viair Compressors
- Adjustable Pressure Switch
- AVS Switch Box
- New Cooker Wide White Wall Tires
- New exhaust from manifolds back with new mufflers
- New Brake lines where needed
- Full Brake inspection and adjustments so it stops great
- Coolant Flush
- Oil Changed
- Trans Flush
- New Trans Shift Modulator
- Rear End Fluid Changed
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Wipers work
- Power Front bench seat
- Front Seat was reupholstered before the previous owner bought it. it is perfect in my opinion.
A few things about the car that some may want to address.
- Gas Gauge and Temp Gauge work when they want to and not all the time
- Clock Runs fast
- Carb could be cleaned, gone thru and adjusted to run optimum
- The car was repainted once in the 1980s I was told. So the paint is not perfect (see pictures)
- Drivers side rear door window has issues (motor works both directions but does not go up and down)
- Interior I feel is super clean except carpet could use a good cleaning
Overall this is a great car. Any questions at all please ask. Really do not want to sell this car, but it is time to move on from it. We all know what this car is worth and what they can bring fully restored, so please do not try and low ball me. This is what I consider a very nice driver car that you can cruise and have fun and hit the car shows. it is an all original car except the repaint and the front seat being redone.