ULTRA RARE 1984 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL MARK VII TURBODIESEL ONLY 71K MILES CA. CAR!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Mark Series
- Trim: CONTINENTAL MARK VII
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 71,521
- VIN: 1MRBP98L1EY689205
- Engine size: 2.4 LITER INLINE SIX CYLINDER TURBO DIESEL
- Drive type: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Lincoln Mark Series
Offered for an appreciating new owneris this ULTRA rare classic 1984 Lincoln Continental Mark VII TURBO DIESEL!
Driven just over 71,000 original miles since purchased new, this "sunshine" license plate California specimen is finished in grey metallic over dove grey leather, sporting a factory equipped BMW-sourced 2.4 liter inline six-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine mated to the 4 speed automatic transmission. Stopping power is provided by four wheel disc brakes with anti-lock. Other features include Michelin tires with wire wheel covers, electric leather seating, electric windows, RARE electric glass moonroof, factory stereo, air suspension, digital dash and command center, tilt steering wheel and more. It is being sold with a clear and clean California title, current registration, original owner's manual, service manual and maintenance records.
This is a great value for the FoMoCo enthusiast or collector....for about the cost of the sales tax alone on a new and quickly depreciating Lincoln.
PLEASE CALL Evan at 650-350-8828 FOR QUESTIONS OR TO SCHEDULE TEST DRIVES AND/ORMECHANICAL INSPECTIONS.
THE BODY AND TRIM
The exterior of this 1984 Lincoln is in very good to excellent 99.99% rust-free condition overall with a nice shine to the paint finish and chrome trim.There are only a few minor cosmetic imperfections including rock nicks, scratches and other minor light blemishes one would expect of a car this age. Overall this is a very presentable and super rare example of a 30+ year-old classic Lincoln coupe!
As I hope is articulated in the photos here, the interior of this non smoker car is in excellent condition throughout. The lights, blinkers, horn and all other gauges and controls function as they should. There is some light wear and tear on the interior surfaces, the a/c is not blowing cold and the suspension light illuminates intermittently.
THE DRIVING EXPERIENCE
This 1984 Mark VII starts perfectly and runs very well. NO, it will not keep up with a new Cobra but rolls along VERY smoothly once under way with ultra quiet and smooth suspension, solid shifting and braking and straight tracking down the road.
DETAILS AND $$
1. This 1984 Lincolnwill besold with clean and clear title with current California registration. It is smog-exempt here in California due to the year. In-state buyers will be required to pay local sales tax and fees.
It will be sold "AS IS" with no written or verbal warranties expressedor implied.I welcome prospective new owners to come see, drive, feel and inspect this car in person.
NOTE: There will be no post-sale inspections to determine whether you actually want to purchase this car. So,..... PLEASE bid thoughtfully!
2. Zero feedback bidders please contact me prior to bidding or bids will be cancelled immediately. This car is also being advertised in other venues and I reserve the right to end auction at any time at my discretion.
3. I will assist with shipping arrangements[buyer pays costs]. Irecommend Chris at Kelly's Auto Transport at 951-845-6224
4. Winning bidder pleasecall 650-350-8828 and/or email me thru ebay within 24 hours of auction close.
5. A $500 non-refundable down payment via Paypal w/in2 days of auction close.
6. Balance of purchase due viaCASH in person, bank wire transfer or certified funds within5 days of auction close thank you.