Rare 1967 Lincoln Continental 2 Door Coupe - Auction with Low Reserve.
Price: US $8,000.00 Item location: Englishtown, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Continental
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 Door Coupe
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 75,000
- VIN: 7Y89G 83124 4
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 7.6L 462 CI V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gold
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Lincoln Continental1967 Lincoln Continental - Loaded from the factory, with a 7.6L 462 CI V8 engine.
Great Project Car for Restoration, Low Rider, Hot Rod, Rat Rod or Just a Really Cool Daily Driver.
- Runs and drives with automatic transmission, power windows, power seats, air condition and more!
- Engine with Numbers matching block was rebuilt to allow for unleaded fuel.
- Transmission, carburetor, fuel lines, fuel tank, power steering, master cylinder, brake calibers, radiator, and more were all rebuilt/replaced.
- Original interior shows wear, in fair condition for age.
- Good tires.
- Body in Good Shape with only minor rust bubbling under vinyl roof, and along rear window trim - body is very straight - no rust on fenders/quarters.
- Good Chrome - All Trim is complete.
- Accessories Work
- Car shows approx. 75K miles - but I don't know how accurate this number is.
- I recently purchased this car from a warm weather southern state so it has not been exposed to harsh winters.
I paid $10K for car only a couple of months ago. Will Sell Via Auction with Low Reserve.
Please contact me if you would like to come and see car. Good Luck.