~ 1956 Lincoln Mark II Continental Rare! ~
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Mark Series
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 107,899
- VIN: C56E2954
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 360 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Lincoln Mark Series
This listing is for the following:
1956 Lincoln Mark II
1 of 3,005 total Mark II's produced. I am sure you know this if you are looking at this car.
White/Dark Grey leather interior
This car has no real information on the Mark II registry.
Here is what I can tell you about the car. I am listing it for a friend who has moved out of state. He originally was going to do a full restoration on the car, but never did. He recently lost his storage space and I told him he should sell it. I don't know this specific cars workings, but here is what I know.
- It starts and runs. It needs to be in Neutral to start. Let it warm up for 5 minutes then you can mostly drive it. It has a vacuum leak someplace.H
- The power windows don't work. The drivers window looks to be cracked.
- Radio/antenna doesn't work
- Leaks power steering fluid
- Horn doesn't work
- Power seats don't work
- Missing hubcaps
- Missing air cleaner
- Cracked dash and a crack on the steering wheel.
- Clock doesn't work
- No spare tire
The good that I noticed
- Fuel, Temp, Amps gauges work. I am unsure of the oil gauge.
- Tachometer works
- Headlights work
- Blower works
- Glass looks to be in good shape (except drives door)
- The body was taken off the frame and painted with all new bushings.
This is all I know as of now and not being negative towards the car. I disclose whatever I know to avoid any surprises.
I do have ANOTHER 1956 Lincoln that is in need of a full restoration. It came from Florida and have a few pictures of it. I have not seen the car/tag, but I think it is 04-1A1A. I don't really want to mess with this car while the weather is hit/miss unless you are very serious. I have to go to it and take pictures.
This is an auction and the reserve price will NOT be disclosed. Bid what you think is fair and what the car is worth to you. Title in hand