1976 Lincoln Continental
- Make: Lincoln
- Model: Continental
- SubModel: Jade Decor Group
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Jade Decor Group
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 64,000
- VIN: 6Y82A914234
- Color: Light Jade Green
- Engine size: 7.5L 460Cu. In. V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: C-6
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Jade Green
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Lincoln Continental Jade Decor Group
The Lincoln Brand has always been an Important American Icon!! This Continental is an exceptional example of American’s great automotive history.
Over twenty years ago this Lincoln Continental Sedan with the Jade Decor Group was purchased from its original owner our former neighbor who like us always kept it garaged. Every year he took it to his winter home in Florida so this Lincoln has seen NO SNOW OR WINTER DRIVING. This LOW MILEAGE UN-RESTORED ORIGINALis aNON-SMOKER'S car. As clean underneath as it is up top!The Jade Decor Group in Light Jade Green Moondust is beautifully contrasted by a supple Jade Green Normandy Grain full vinyl top. Inside is a pristine handsome Continental interior in Mohair-Type Broadcloth in matching Jade Green. It should be noted that the rear seat-belts are still factory wrapped. That's RightTHEY HAVE NEVER BEEN USED!!
This Lincoln Continental is loaded with an array of features and options which are not normally found on cars of this era. It should also be noted that for a car that’s almost 40 years old nearly EVERYTHING WORKS remarkably well with the possible exception of the Cartier clock. No it’s not new but almost like new with the scent of a new car when you open the door!! Even the Climate Control A/C IS ICE COLD!!
- NADAGUIDES CLASSIC CAR PRICES Isays that 1976 Lincolns in this condition are valued at $14750 to $16100!!
- We are offering our Lincoln at a "buy it now" price which is nearly half that amount!!
- So if you are looking for a fine example of this era Lincoln Continental then look no further. This Lincoln Continental is Pristine. You will not be disappointed!!!
**This Lincoln is being relisted because of non-payment by the previous high bidder!!**
**While we are grateful for everyone's interest please do not bid unless you are serious!!**