1988 Land Rover Defender 110 | Right Hand Drive | A/C
Price: US $90,950.00 Item location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: 110
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 93,974
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Fiji White
- Engine size: 3.5L V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Land Rover Defender1988 Land Rover Defender 110
An exquisite example of the Defender, his 110 has been impeccably restored and has 93,974 original miles. It's an original motor, ight hand drive, -speed transmission that runs very strong, hifts smoothly and drives beautifully.
- OEM Fiji White, ccented by gunmetal grey 60YRS anniversary striping, long with gunmetal grey powder coated wheels, rill, ide rails, railer hitch (with new US wiring), pare mount and light bezels. Mantec snorkel. A full LED conversion updates the truck tastefully. Pictures truly don't do this Defender justice.
- All new leather, arpets and headliner complete the interior. It's void of the trendy, audy leather that's so prevalent today. Newly installed is a full OEM Land Rover air conditioning that was performed by renown specialist Charlie Blankenship. This truck's interior is nice and cool in the summer, nd warm in the winter. This is truly the nicest and most tastefully appointed 110 on the market.
Clean title in hand and legally registered in Oklahoma. Seller is happy to help arrange for shipping. This Defender is head and shoulders above the rest. Always garaged, lways clean, on smoker. Serious inquiries only. Seller would consider a trade for a first gen Lamborghini Gallardo.