1986 Land Rover - Range Rover Classic - Two Door / Turbo Diesel / Manual Trans
Price: US $20,225.00 Item location: Richmond, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Range Rover
- Trim: Range Rover Classic
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 75,000
- VIN: 11111111111111111
- Engine size: 2.4L Turbo Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Land Rover Range RoverFrom Madrid, pain. Tuscan Blue over recent tan and brown leather interior. 2.4L four-cylinder turbodiesel and 5-speed manual transmission, ith high-low transfer case and manually locking center differential. Rare and desirable 2-door body style with straight aluminum, o structural rust, nd good paint finish in an appealing color gives this RRC wonderful curb appeal. Less than 20,000 miles since major cosmetic and mechanical freshening, ncluding new paint, pholstery, prings, ampers, ngine overhaul, ransmission overhaul, ew clutch kit, and most major suspension components. Excellent tires and brand new suspension bushings. All lights, auges and other electrics function as intended. Two owners from new, nd one for the last 20 years. Runs and drives as new. A fantastic example of a Range Rover Classic that is fast appreciating and extremely rare in the USA. Incredible capabilities off road, ut equally legendary composure on road, nd in this form, 6MPG on the highway to boot.
1986 Land Rover Range Rover
- 2.4L 4-Cylinder Turbo Diesel
- 5-spd manual transmission, igh-low transfer case, anually locking center differential
- 2-door truck, eats 5
- Clear CBP, OT, nd EPA paperwork conveys
- Located in Richmond, A
- VIN: SALLHABE8DA279029
- Note: The VIN can not be decoded by eBay and as such it provided here. The vehicle was imported from Spain in October, 015 and is a body style / drivetrain combination never sold in the U.S. There are a number of VIN# decoders online which you can use to break the VIN# out. I have also provided photos of the VIN# plate in the description below. Happy to answer any other questions about this issue, ut for the record, he VIN# is not 11111111111111111. Many Thanks.
Our story and history with the vehicle can be found here: '1986 Land Rover Range Rover'
Interior: The front seats have been reupholstered in two-tone brown leather. Gauges all work properly, indows, lectronics, nd heat work as well. Driver's window rolls up slowly; may need regulator in the future. Interior dome lights work. Has seatbelts.
Exterior: Fresh 'Tuscan Blue' paint looks great, ith minor overspray evident in a few places, nly visible up close. Driver-side rear bumper-ette (plastic extension at the rear corner) has been repaired and repainted. Only rust in the vehicle exists at the passenger footwell where a small hole has formed.
Drivetrain: Strong and solid. Low range engages without issue, ifferential locks, nd the motor feels great. Recently completed a six hour trek from Madrid to Valencia, nd another hour from Rockville MD to Northern VA. Cruises comfortably in fifth gear around 70mph; more if you push it. Truck has two batteries: Main and a second for peripherals and auxiliary equipment. The vehicle does come with a spare wheel and tire, urrently located in the back.