1985 Land Rover Defender 110, RHD
Price: US $33,000.00 Item location: Wichita, Kansas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Trim: 5 Door County Wagon
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 134,000
- VIN: 99999999999999999
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 4.0L V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: 4WD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Land Rover DefenderRHD, Door County Wagon, ith new Gas Engine (4.0L V8), nly 200 miles on new engine.
1985 Land Rover Defender 110
Right Hand Drive
5 Door County Wagon
New 4.0 V8 Engine Rebuild @ 133,800 Miles
5 Speed Manual Transmission
Current Mileage: 134,000 Miles
- Runs Great
- Starts every time now (Thanks Pendy)
- Average rust for age (was in Africa, ganda)
- Clean KS Title
- Southdown Undergaurd
November 2015 Updates: Services by Land Rover expert Jim "Pendy" Pendleton (Pendy Rover LLC in Augusta, S)
- New 4.0 V8 Engine Rebuild @ 133,800 Miles (By "Pendy"), nly 150 miles on new engine
- NEW Radiator
- New Carburetor
- New intake manifold
- Lots of electrical work
- Powder coat front bumper
- Rhino Linear interior (front + middle row), emoved the old brown carpet
Rover's North Additions (2013 - 2014)
- Loadspace Mat Defender 110 ($329)
- Rear Side bench assembly ($258)
- Seat belts for Rear bench ($178)
- Mud flaps ($200)
Updates / Fixes 2013/2014
- New Spark Plugs
- Plug Wires
- Distributor Cap
- Rotor Arm
- Forward and Rear U-*‐Joints
- Both Drive Line
- Wiper Blades
- Fuel Filter
- Air Filter
- Oil Filter
- Mobile1 10W-*‐30 Full Synthetic Oil
- Replaced both Fender Sider Marker Lamps
- Replaced both battery's
- Replaced both belts Alternator& Power Steering
- Replaced Alternator
- Replaced fuel pump
- Repaired Head lamps
- Repaired Fog Lamps
- Lubricated choke & throttle cables
- Tightened dash cluster
- Repaired 4 ways lamps
I acquired in June 2013 from an owner in Alabama with clean title.
Imported into US via Alabama in 2012, nsurance stickers from Uganda in 1998.
State of Kansas Title in Hand. State of KS runs thorough inspection, atching VIN on frame.
Deposit: $5,000 deposit due within 24 hours of winning bid.
Payment: Remaining balance due within 7 days. Truck will not be shipped or delivered to customer until payment is received.
Owner reserves the right to discontinue sale at any time.
Please do not to hesitate to call or text me @ 316.305.7949 if you have any questions and/or concerns.
Contact me if you want to see more pics or video of truck running from 0 to 70 demonstrating truck running through the gears smoothly.