1994 Land Rover Defender 110 300 TDi chassis-up rebuild
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: 110 5 door station wagon
- Type: SUV
- Trim: new
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 104000
- VIN: SALLDHAF7MA945376
- Color: Gray nardo
- Engine size: 2495 300tdi
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black exmoor trim
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Land Rover Defender new
So, if you are going to do a chassis-up rebuild start with a low mileage 2 owner car. The English V5 Log book (title papers) states that this Landy has had the same owner for 13 years plus just one previous owner, and has a verified 104,000 miles!!!
We have all of the UK Government annual vehicle inspection certificates (MOT's) showing the vehicle mileage at the yearly inspection.
Importantly it is a May 1994 model having the new much improved 300 TDi 2495 cc engine and manual gearbox.
The car has had a body of chassis-up rebuild, new parts include, but not all :-
- new fuel tank and sender
- new brakes
- new brake lines
- new servo and master cylinder
- new exhaust
- new suspension
- new suspension air bushes
- new power steering pipes
- new heavy duty battery
- LED light upgrade
- uprated cam belt kit
- new water pump, fan belt and tensioner
- complete interior refit in dark grey Exmoor trim â€“ seats, carpets, cubby box, etc..
- new headlining
- extra rear seats and belts
- all body panels refurbished or replaced
- new puma hood
- boost alloy wheels powder coated in black
- new Continental tyres all round
Car was originally blue but now looks smart in Audi Nardo Grey
If you are looking for a blue chip investment then you have found it!
All taxes and custom's duties paid ready to register in your name. All original paperwork available.
Please call Will on (352) 360-3324
Vehicle located Clermont, Florida, 34711