Land Rover Expedition/Camper
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Type: Cab & Chassis
- Trim: Expedition/Camper
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 14,600
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.5L Diesel Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Land Rover Defender
Land Rover Defender Expedition/Overland Camper
It is hard to compare it to other defenders, ecause there is simply nothing like it. 1988. Legally purchased, mported and registered in Vancouver BC. Current certified Mileage is 14.641 on original 2.5 TD engine and LT77 transmission.
- Custom designed and manufactured rear box produced via laser metal cutting and plenty oflove,followingexactbodyline, imensions and shape of this particular defender.
- 10 frame attachment holes mirroring Land Rover Defender manufacturing and specification diagrams.
- 8 storage compartments each designed for the most convenient location on the box and easy access to gear.
Three out ofeightcompartments have been specifically designed for the fridge, enerator and the over sized aux battery.
Long-top-right space isdedicated for fishing gear, igh-Jack (Farm Jack) or firearm case.
Top-Left compartment is large enough to store pretty muchanything from large bags, uitcases, o sleeping gear.
- 2 rear-top drawers are designed to allow for camping chairs, ll of your kitchen accessories and dishes/food.
(there isadditional space for food and dishes within the slide out kitchen as well)
- Located behind the kitchen isa large area, urrently hosting propane bottle and 60L clear water tank(also accessible from Top-Leftcompartment for shut-off purpose)
- In addition to the above mentioned 8 compartments, here is also:
1. Water Inlet lockable box
2. Air Compressor area with more additional space
3. Spare diesel container box
4. Pressurized water hose for shower or vehicle rinsing
5. Spare tire compartment
6. Master switches box
7. Every compartment is water tight and lockable with a heavy duty adjustable mechanism
- LED lights at rear
- Rear View Camera
- Front Cree search Lights
- SuperWinch LP10.000
- Rover Drive professionally installed
- Leather interior seats
- 4 roof bars specifically designed to support hard top gas struts operated tent, hich takes less than 30 seconds to set.
Rear box assembly is removable, nd the vehicle can be used as pickup when not out exploring the World.
Overall height of the rear box (including the tent on top) is specifically designed to match original height of front cab roof.
Please note that every piece of equipment including the generator, nverter, camping chairs (stored already in rear-top-left drawer), ridge, ent, adders, ir compressor and the rest of misc items are INCLUDED with the Defender. It also comes with complete history documentation and is fully eligible for legal import into US.Willing to help with import documentation (US only).