1991 Land Rover Defender 90 genuine 200tdi LHD
Price: - Item location: Centreville, Virginia, United States
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Genuine 200 TDI LHD
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 144600
- VIN: SALLDVAF8HA701532
- Color: Green
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Land Rover Defender Genuine 200 TDI LHDOffered at auction is a beautiful 1991 Land Rover Defender 90 genuine 200tdi (11L engine). This Defender was legally imported from Italy and has a clean Virginia title along with all customs/import documents. Excellent condition, drives great and is well maintained. There are no oil/fluid leaks which is very rare on a Defender. VIN is SALLDVAF8HA701532. It has 144600 miles or 232767 kilometers. Offered at no reserve!
Many accessories have been installed on the truck. Paint is original Eastnor Green and shows very well with good gloss. There are only a few age related paint flaws such as 2 minor spots of aluminum/steel contact bubbling ( not very noticeable) and two spots of slightly faded paint (not noticeable either unless you are very close ) but paint still looks great overall and it is a very attractive Defender. Chassis is clean as well with no rust.
Below is a list of accessories/extras installed on this vehicle:
- Raptor engineering roof rack
- Raptor engineering bullbar
- Tyrex winch
- Classic British style steering wheel (may be Moto Lita or Momo but not sure)
- Heavy duty steering guard with recovery hooks
- Under body (under oil pan) skid plate
- Rear differential guard
- Full LED light set
- LED light bar mounted on roof rack
- 2 LED off road spot lights mounted on bull bar
- Rear LED work light
- KBX wing top intake grills
- Mantec swing away spare wheel carrier
- Rear full length step( NAS style) with recovery hook
- Rock sliders and side steps
- Raised air intake (snorkel)
- Interior led cabin lights
- Rear bench seats
- Stereo with JVC speakers
- Cubby box with integrated USB outlets
- Carling switches for all auxiliary lighting on cubby box
- 2 volt meters
- Aluminum storage compartment on rear bulkhead ( load area)
- Sun visors on door glass.
- BFG mud terrains with good tread mounted on genuine freestyle alloy wheels.
Overall this is a very clean Defender 90. It has not been restored or repainted, there are only a few minor flaws in the paint as mentioned above but it shows very well. It runs and drives very nicely as well as can be seen in the video links. It also leaks no oil/fluids.
I am listing this vehicle for my friend as I have more experience than him selling on ebay, it is titled in his name and buyer will be dealing with him directly to arrange payment and paperwork. He can be reached directly at 571-276-3615 or I can answer any questions on his behalf via ebay messaging and facilitate the transaction.
This vehicle is over 25 years old and is sold AS IS, no warranty expressed or implied. Though it is in very good condition, please have realistic expectations for a vehicle this age. We can arrange and ship it anywhere at buyer's cost. Thank you for looking and good luck with this no reserve auction. Deposit due within 24 hours and balance to be paid in 3 business days by cashier's check or wire transfer.
|Manufacturer code: Land Rover|
|Model: Defender (for early models: Ninety, or One Ten)|
|Wheel base: 92.9 inch, but designated 90|
|Body type: 2-door: Pickup, hood cab, truck cab, or soft/hard top|
|Engine type: 2.5 litre Tdi diesel, model 11L (200Tdi) or model 16L (300Tdi)|
|Steering and transmission: Left-hand drive (LHD), 5-speed manual (LT85, LT77, LT77S, R380 or other)|
|Model year: 1991|
|Assembly location: Solihull, UK|