1994 Land Rover Defender 130 200tdi LHD Extremely Rare Outstanding Condition
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: 130
- Type: Extended Crew Cab Pickup
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 130000
- VIN: yv4a22pk4j1195904
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 200tdi
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Puma Hood, Side Steps, 18" Sawtooth Wheels, KBX Grill, LED DRL Bumper, Sony Flat Screen Bluetooth Stereo, USB Charging, Safety Devices Full External Roll Cage, Dyanamat Soundproofing, Exmoor Premium Carpet
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Land Rover Defender
This is a fully restored, beautiful, low mileage (130K),Left Hand Drive 1994 Land Rover Defender 130 with the incredibly reliable200tdi engine mated to the indestructible LT77, 5 speed gearbox. The truck is outstandingin every way, Runs and drives flawlessly.Spotless Chassis, no leaks, no rust. This is the only one currently available on ebay. Finished in Santorini Black with Black Exmoor Elite Seats and Exmoor Premium Carpet I do have one available in Corris Grey as well. Please see picture.
The following options are installed:
Puma Bonnet, 18" Sawtooth Alloy Wheels with Cooper Discoverer A/T Tires, KBX Grill, LED DRL Front Bumper, Safety Devices Full External Roll Cage, Fire and Ice Side Steps, Spare Wheel carrier with Fifth Wheel, 30mm Aluminum Wheel Spacers, Exmoor Elite Interior, New Terrafirma Springs and Shocks, Terrafirma Steering Guard, Sony Flat Screen Bluetooth Stereo with Pioneer Speakers. This truck is rust free and everything is in full working order.
Available additions: AC ($4900), Front Nudge Bar ($1200), HID Headlights ($300), Stereo and Speakers ($600), Hella Fog Lights mounted on nudge bar ($250), additional items just ask.
The VIN for this vehicle is SALLDKHF8LA937884 (Vin in listing is my Volvo, ebay doesn't recognize overseas vins)
1) This vehicle is in Ridgefield, CT and will be registered in CT. CT does not title vehicles over 25 years of age, You will receive a current CT Registration Certificate with a "Q1 Form (supplemental assignment of ownership). This document is all you need to register and title the vehicle in any state with the exception of CA (this vehicle can not be registered in CA without significant emissions modification costing $10k) .
2) This is a25 year old Land Rover. It will require maintenance. By buying this you agree that you "get it". I am not a car dealer, this is a hobby. I do my best to ensure that there are no issues, but these are Land Rovers. Issues like minor oil drips, window leaks, the occasional switch not working, etc should be expected. I do my best to address all these issues in advance.
3) Vehicle is sold as is, where is. Your opportunity to inspect is prior to the sale. Your opportunity to negotiate is prior to the sale. I am happy to assist with shipping. Regardless of when you plan on picking it up, the payment terms are the payment terms. Financing is available through JJbest Bank or Woodside Credit.
4) I have several 90s,110s and 130s for sale and can get you any defender you like. I offer full customization services, any color you want any equipment you want.. As this is a hobby, you will not see me offering Defenders at insane prices, nor will I ever sell something that is unsafe. I offer full disclosure and my only goal is to enjoy this process with my buyers.
5) If you have 0 feedback please contact me before bidding.
6) Thank you!! Appreciate your trust and consideration. Feel free to text me at 203-837-6622 with any questions.