Custom Restored 1989 Land Rover Defender
Price: US $80,000.00 Item location: Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 97705
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Land Rover DefenderThis Defender is $20k+ below market and the price has been dropped for the final time. You can expect a 5+ % annual appreciation rate on this vehicle making it a great investment. That appreciation rate is directly from the 2016 appraisal which I had done when I purchased this truck (in hand and available upon request). The appraisal was completed by Classic Auto Appraiser, Brian Manning. Hate to let this one go, but moving and don't have the garage space to keep all the toys. Final 3 day listing before it is off to one of the National Auctions.
This truck has never been off road and is garage kept since it hit US soil.
If you want a one of a kind custom Defender 110, this is it. Originally from Italy and restored in the UK in 2015. Entry date in US was 10/14/15. These trucks have to be 25 years old to be legally imported into the US making them extremely rare.
This Right Hand Drive Gas 3.5L V-8 has newly installed Electronic Fuel Injection and a 5-Speed Manual transmission. The original intake with mounted Magneti Marelli down draft carbs go with the truck if you want to go back to stock on the carburetors
2016 APPRAISAL AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
Imported VIN: SALLDHMV7FA405410
(Complete ground up restoration less that 8K miles ago)
Below is partial list of added items on this truck :
- New Fast Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- New Full Stainless Steel Land Rover exhaust from the headers to the tail
- New Land Rover Front AC
- Spot lights include roof mounted front light bar, side & rear spots, and 3 Spots mounted on the front brush guard.
- LED lighting included headlights and taillights.
- New custom interior front to back (seats 12 total).
- Hidden blue tooth receiver and speakers front to rear.
- New rubber floor liners.
- New headliner and carpet.
- Front fender tops and side rocker panels are protected by diamond plate fitted covers
- Custom Front Brush Bar includes an integrated 12,000lb winch
- Limb Risers
- Full Roof Rack with rear ladder access