1990 Land Rover Defender Himalaya Spectre Edition
Price: US $240,000.00 Item location: Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: 110
- Type: Crew Cab Pickup
- Trim: Leather
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 100
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: LS3 520 HP
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Brown
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Land Rover Defender LeatherEbay does not accept European VIN. The actual on this 1990 Land Rover Defender is SALLDHHF7HA47222
This Defender is built from nearly all brand new parts. Here at Himalaya Worldwide we build the top of the line Defenders on the planet. We do not cut corners, or use old parts. From the chassis, to the complete brand new body with custom interior we use only the best of the best. We warranty our trucks bumper to bumper.
- This SPECTRE edition is by far above and beyond any other Spectre type copies on the market today. At the heart of this truck is a brand new LS3 V8 with a gut punching 520HP that puts power to the 37inch tires with a performance/racing drivetrain. The power is confidently controlled with racing suspension and big brakes to stop this beast.
- We have installed a full external with internal roll cage, and side impact rails for safety. Our Himalaya interior with custom Recaro seats and center console, and rear seating for 3 additional passengers are covered in two tone black and Dark Saddle leather. Custom automatic center console mates up to the leather covered PUMA dash.
- Power windows and automatic locking doors integrated with remote start system, navigation, and acustom 10 speaker entertainment system with carplay, bluetooth and more is tastefully integrated into the vehicle for a factory style feel.
- On the exterior the spare tire carrier mounted in the rear bed gives a Trophy truck race style and an aggressive appearance. Our Himalaya rear bumper is massive and has integrated rear LED lighting. The Sasquatch killer roof top lights create daylight in the dark both front and rear. On the front SPECTRE bumper is a 9000lb Warn winch in the event you need to rescue a Hummer or Dodge from the swamplands.
- For ease of entry power steps drop down when the door opens and retract when the door is closed.
Each and every Himalaya we build embodies our spirit of creative technology and design. There is well deserved level of status in owning a Himalaya Invicta Defender. It is far above and beyond the typical of what is available on the Defender market.
Our corporate philosophy is to provide the ultimate driving experienceand we have created not only a unique exciting driving experience with this Spectre edition, but one intimidating GWagon stomping machine.
In our Charleston based shop we are constantly innovating and perfecting our vehicles to exceed and lead the industry.
For more information on this available vehicle or to discuss a bespoke commission contact Mark. 843-3682170 Himalaya.world