*** 1987 LAND ROVER DEFENDER 130 CAMPER *** MANUAL *** DIESEL ***
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: DEFENDER 130
- Type: Other
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 14900
- VIN: 11111111111111111
- Color: White
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Land Rover Defender DEFENDER 130
LAND ROVER DEFENDER 130 CAMPER
First registered: 30thof June 1987. 2.5 Turbo Diesel partly reconditioned engine. Land Rover Alpine white. 14,900 miles (23,875 km)VIN: SALLDRAB8BA293966
- This is an exceptional and very rare truck. It’s a Dutch ex-army vehicle, eleased from service
and registered as a civilian vehicle on 22ndof July 2013. For 26 years it was used, erviced and dry stored by the military. As the mileage shows, t almosthasn’tbeen used. So 95% of the time it was dry stored and looked after. That shows!!! The overall condition is superb, he engine runs perfect and the 130 drives like a new one.
- The body has been stripped and repainted in Land Rover Puma Alpine white. The nose has
been upgraded with a heavy duty winch bumper, winch, teering guard etc. A new Safari snorkel has been mounted. Also a heavy duty roof rack with ladder, lights and 4 army 20L jerry cans have been mounted.
- All parts that needed to be changed are replaced by new ones, rom screws to rubbers.
- The interior has been upgraded with newly refurbished black leather seats, ubber and
carpet matting. Also a storage box with cup holders is placed between the seats.
- The rear space has been upgraded with a custom made wooden interior. There is a foldable
king size bed with new mattress. It can be reduced to a bench or a single bed.There is a 30 gallon fresh water tank placed in the storage compartment. It can be operated by an electrical pump which has enough power to be able to use it as a shower!Also a portable toilet is stored next to the water tank.3 LED battery powered lights are installed as well as small cabinets on the left and right of the entrance.
- The engine is partly reconditioned. All parts that are subject to wear were replaced, uch as
timing belt, ater pump, low plugs, oses, elts, uel pipes and so on.
- Further new parts in the engine bay are amongst others: Diesel filter, il filter, lutch and all
its components such as pressure plate, elease bearing, aster and slave cylinder.
- The whole chassis has been cleaned to bare metal, reated with anti-rust and coated. The
chassis is in an outstanding condition with even the old date stamps from 1987 visible.
DRIVETRAIN- Gearbox, ransfer box, xles and differentials: all oils and lubricants are new. Clutch system
new, ear prop shaft replaced for new one including joints. The drivetrain has been completely checked and works perfect.
BRAKES and SUSPENSION
- Brakes all around are new: discs, alipers, ads, rums, hoes and so on.
- 4 New springs and 4 new heavy duty shocks are installed.
- It has 2 new headlights and 6 new big lights on the roof rack. All other lighting is left original,
as used in the army.
- It is a 24 volts vehicle.
WHEELS AND TIRES
- It has 4 new Sawtooth rims with 4 brand new Endure all terrain tires. 4 New aluminum 30
mm wheel spacers are mounted behind the wheels.
- It has the original army spare wheel on the hood with a new Michelin (original) tire.