1990 Defender 110 V8 Petrol
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: 110
- Year: 1900
- Mileage: 119,523
- VIN: SALLDHAV7FA416000
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 3.5 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1900 Land Rover Defender
This is a great Defender 110REGISTERED TITLE IN FLORIDA it was previously used by the British Military andsince has been kept by only 3 owners for personal use. It has thegenuine V8 thatit was built withand it runs perfect we did (170+ miles) and she drove perfectly at 65-70 mph. In fantastic condition and drives very well for her age, the engine has always started first time.
I have a large stack of paperwork that covers MOT (British Road licensing authority), parts and MOD (Military Of Defence) information request, you can see a digital copy of this by requesting via message and original papers will be provided to the purchaser.
- Entered MOD Service 30thJan 1990
- MOD paperwork suggests activity inthe Falkland Islands
- Left Army 1999
- Private school in Worcester bought it as a grounds vehicle who had it regularly serviced with a fleet company garage
- 2ndPrivate owner bought it in 2010 and have made sure regular servicing and anything it needed got done.
- Only 18,000 miles in last 5-6 years
- Land Rover Defender 110 3.5 V8 Hardtop Ex Military Petrol 1990
- Full history of MOT (inc pass & fail) and otherpaper work
- MOD request for information paperwork
- Mileage 119523
- Registered In The State Of Florida
- Brownchurchex-electricityboardfull-lengthroof rack approx 9foot x 5foot, 5mm checker plate deck fitted and twin access ladders (one ladder shown in theimage, both now fitted).
- Dixon Bate adjustable tow hitch, ball and pin coupling.
- Rear twin step fitted to tow hitch and also driver/passenger side steps.
- Front sump guard, front track rod guard and rear axle guard.
- Bull bar with two Cibie Oscars fitted, four rectangular spots fitted toroofrack.
- 20litreJerry can in lockable holder fitted to back door.
- Avon Rangemaster 7.50x16 tyres and spare all good tread.
- Recent new radiator.
- Chassis and bulkhead perfect.
- Sony radio/cd fitted.
- CB radio fitted.
- Rear seats, four fold up singles with lap belts and two bench seats no belts.
- RPI Engineering advance/retard unit
- Dixon Bate adjustable tow hitch and rear step
- Nobulk head, 11 seats, side windows
- Magnecor race ht leads
- Sump guard
- Everything works as it should.
- Passed MOT September 2017
Please be aware of…
- Petrol fuel gauge not working, appears to be common fault
- Viewing is limited so message me forappointments, serious buyers only please.
- Please be aware of what you are purchasing, this is a classic car over 27 years old, due to time wasters I request $1000 deposit to be paid immediately after auction end.
- Deposit via Paypal, remaining cash on collection