Price: US $42,000.00 Item location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: 110
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: 110 CSW
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 118,593
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 2.5Tdi
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: DIESEL
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Land Rover Defender 110 CSWGenuine 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 SCW
200tdi Turbo diesel engine.
This Defender Comes with US Texas Clear Title.
I will also include FREE SHIPPING in 48 State with Buy it now.
The car is as Original as it can get and Super Hard to find with such a low mileage. I have used large option pictures to demonstrate the Great Quality of this Defender so please take advantage of it.
I found this beautiful defender Run locally on Anglesey the spiritual home of the Land Rover where it was invented and tested. How cool is that?
Unlike your typical Ebay Seller with their Rust Buckets, as a Collector I personally Hunted down 100 of defenders in UK before I decided to buy this lucky one from its original Seller so it was definitely cherry selected, it is truly a great platform to be driven AS IS or customize to the next level..
I can honestly say that I never received so much attention and compliment driving around town in this beast then I ever could have dream of getting from a Super Cars.
If you have any question Call or Text me at 713 443 3543
* Great Frame with out any Rust Issue
* Great Bulkhead with out any Rust Issue.
* All Matching Later Model Aluminum Doors
* All Later Model Push button Door handles
* New Rear Door
* New Battery Box
* New Headlights
* New Model Genuine Front Bumper
* New Grills & Headlights Bazal
* ALL Original Oxford Green in Great Condition considering its 25 years age it even still has the Original County Decal all around
* Original Defender Mud Flaps Set
* 16" Genuine Land Rover Wheels & Upgraded Tyres
* Body is very straight and in Great Shape.
* All Brake, Reverse, City Marker Lights were Tested and are perfectly functional
* Factory Rear Defrost option
* Factory sunroof option that is very hard to come by as well
* It just had a $250 Detail through out the whole car so it is very very clean
Original Fronts Seats in Great Condition
Original 2nd Row Seats and YES they should fold option
2x 3rd Row bench seats
Genuine Defender Tunnel Insulation and Carpet
Genuine Defender All Weather Front Mat
Genuine Defender Rear Mats
New Upper Dashboard
New Indicator Stalk
New Headlight Stalk
Engine & Drive Train
* It has the Newer Defender 200Tdi Engine which is arguably the best engine that Land Rover made
* Some gaskets through out the Engine was replaced recently
* New Radiator & Hoses
* New Pulley
* New Fuel Pump
* New Belts
* New Thermostat
* Radiator was service recently
* New Glow Sparks
* New Hood Release Cable
* New Hand Brake Cable & assembly
* Rack & Pinion was Rebuild recently
* It starts on the spot every time and runs like O'clock
* Transmission and Drive train shifts and moves smoothly with out any issue
* Brakes & Rotors are in great shape with plenty of life remaining
* Completely rebuild Rear across member
* Struts were replaced recently and feels very stable in highway speed unlike 95% of Defenders that are out there
* New 2 Fronts Outriggers
* Every single Bushing underneath was either inspected or replaced with factory ones or upgraded to something nicer.
* Car ride much nicer then your average Defender for Sure