1991 Land Rover Defender 110 200tdi LHD Camel Trophy Daily Driver No rust!
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: Camel Trophy
- Type: SUV
- Trim: 110
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 85,749
- VIN: 3vv2b7ax7jm004005
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 200tdi
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Full internal Roll Cage
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Land Rover Defender 110
This is an incredibly rare, original condition, low mileage,Left Hand Drive 1991Land Rover Defender 110 with the incredibly reliable200tdi engine mated to the indestructible LT77, 5 speed gearbox. The truck is outstanding, runs and drives flawlessly.Spotless Chassis, no leaks, no rust. According to the previous owner, this was Camel Trophy Support Vehicle, however there is no documentation to prove this. The color and the outfitting are correct with the roll cage, shovel, and pick axe mounted to the fenders.
The body and paint are in original condition with some bubbling, a few dings and a small dent above the driver's door. However, this truck is rust free and runs perfectly. There is no rust on the door bottoms or in the bulkhead as is common in these vehicles.
The following is a list of new parts: Exmoor premium carpet, shock absorbers, transfer case
Available additions: AC ($4800), Bluetooth Stereo with speakers ($500)
The vin in the listing is for my 2018 VW Tiguan. Ebay does not recognize foreign VINs.
The actual VIN isSALLDHMF8HA467098
1) This vehicle is in Ridgefield, CTand will be registered in CT. CT does not title vehicles over 25 years of age, You will receive a CT Registration Certificate with a "Q1 Form (supplemental assignment of ownership). This document is all you need to register and title the vehicle in any state.
2) This is a27 year old Land Rover. It will require maintenance. This vehicle has been fully serviced and any outstanding mechanical issues have been addressed prior to delivery. However, by buying this you agree that you "get it". I am not a car dealer, this is a hobby. I do my best to ensure that there are no issues, but these are Land Rovers.
3) Vehicle is sold as is, where is. Your opportunity to inspect is prior to the sale. Your opportunity to negotiate is prior to the sale. I am happy to assist with shipping. Regardless of when you plan on picking it up, the payment terms are the payment terms. Financing is available through JJbest Bank or Woodside Credit.
4) I have several 90s and 110s for sale (seepics of available trucks)and can get you any defender you like. I offer full customization services, any color you want any equipment you want.. As this is a hobby, you will not see me offering Defenders at insane prices, nor will I ever sell something that is unsafe. I offer full disclosure and my only goal is to enjoy this process with my buyers.
5) If you have 0 feedback please contact me before bidding.
6) Thank you!! Appreciate your trust and consideration. Feel free to text me at 203-837-6622 with any questions.