Right-Hand Drive (RHD) V8 Automatic Hard-Top Grey Land Rover D90
Price: US $5,000.00 Item location: Apex, North Carolina, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Type: SUV
- Trim: 90
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 154,287
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Grey
- Engine size: 3.9L V8 gas Rover
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Steering
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Grey
- Options: Heated Seats, Spare Tire Carrier, Bull Bar, LED Indicators
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Land Rover DefenderVIN is SALLDVAH7AA235815. EBay does not recognize original UK VINs.
Designed to be a daily driver and highway-capable, his 1985 Land Rover Defender 90's engine, ransmission, rive shafts, nd differential gears have all been replaced with newer Land Rover parts and equipment. All of the work was professionally completed by Braddy's British Motorworks in Youngsville, C. Between the cost of the truck, ll of the modifications, nd the engine swap, e have close to $30,000 invested in it.
- Original 2.25L inline-4 taken out and replaced by a 1995 Discovery's 3.9L EFI aluminum-block V8 (Approximately 90,000 miles on donor engine; lifters, od bearings, ead gasket, tc. were replaced). Less than 250 miles since engine refresh and install. - ZF4HP22 automatic transmission and 1.22 LT230T transfer case (both from the same donor vehicle as the engine) replaced the original manual transmission.- Custom center console holds the new automatic gear selector.- Original (tiny) radiator replaced with one designed for a Defender V8 and an electric fan was added to supplement the belt-driven fan on the engine.- All-new cat-back custom exhaust system (original catalytic converters remain). - Front and rear driveshafts replaced with ones from a Range Rover Classic.- Original 4.7:1 front and rear differentials replaced with V8-friendly 3.54:1 gears, llowing this D90 to make and maintain highway speeds with ease.- New secondary, 5-gallon fuel tank installed underneath the rear bed. Remote-controlled pollak valve allows you to switch between the two tanks on the fly.- Battery cut-off switch installed in cab for added security and peace-of-mind.- LED indicator lights installed all the way around replace the woefully inadequate original incandescents.- New engine has air conditioning compressor connection blanked off and ready to accept the appropriate hardware if you want to install A/C.
- Right hand drive- Power steering- Power brakes (disc front, rum rear)- Removable hard-top- Fold-down front windshield- Wolf (6.5Jx16x20.6) rims (all five)- Original Land Rover jack- Wired for stereo- Two seats front, our inward-facing seats back, ll with seatbelts
- Mantec swing-out spare tire carrier- Newly-powder-coated brush bar and bumper- New Exmoor Trim "Denim Vinyl" upholstery and heating elements on both front seats
- Blinker indicator does not illuminate on dash. - Bent door stop on driver's side and missing door stop on the back door. - Minor scratches / imperfections in paint. - Rear seat fabric worn (original materials). - Sporadic surface rust, s expected for a Rover of this age.
Lawfully imported into the US, egistered in North Carolina, assed NC safety inspection, nd on a clean title with no liens. I have over a hundred additional pictures; please contact me.
Willing to work with shippers or deliver within a 3-hour radius of Raleigh, C.
Money order, ashiers' check, r cash-in-person accepted. Payment must be made within 7 days of auction's close. Car is for sale locally; I reserve the right to end the auction early.
Please pick up vehicle within 14 days of auction close.