1960 Land Rover Series II 88" Diesel 200tdi
Price: US $38,500.00 Item location: Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Other
- SubModel: SERIES 2 88
- Year: 1960
- Mileage: 170
- Color: MARINE BLUE
- Engine size: 200 TDI
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1960 Land Rover OtherUP FOR SALE!My beloved and passion project 1960 Land Rover Series II 88"
Full frame off restoration. Every nut, and bolt is brand new, and stainless steel.This has be a project of mine and my fathers for the pass few years, but now its time to move on to something else.Our goal was to do everything as best as possible, using only the best parts and making a few nice upgrades along the way.We wanted something that we never had to worry about, we would be able to use it however we wanted and never have a issue of fault, but also make it comfortable for friends, and family to drive also.Needless to say we have a lot more money into this then its probably worth, but we wanted it done right.Im sure I'll miss something, but please let me know if you have any questions. Im more than happy to answer.Most to all the the mechanical work was done by Ships Mechanical Service here in Portland, OR. If your at all familiar with Land Rovers here in the NW you have undoubtably heard of Doug Shipman, and the quality of work he does.
- Fully glavavized bulkhead! WILL NEVER RUST!
- Land Rover 200 DI mated to Land Rover LT77 5 speed gearbox.
- Land Rover LT230 transfer case
- Detroit Eaton TrueTrac Limited-slip differential front & Rear 4.1:1 ratio
- Land Rover Series III dual power break system
- Custom build power steering system, with bullet proof international scout steering box
- Rocky Mountain Products Parabolic springs front & rear
- Pro Comp 9000 Explorer Shocks front & rear
- Land Rover Defender V8 radiator with built in engine oil cooler
- All new custom made wiring harness, by British Wiring in correct braided wrap
- All capping and miscellanies parts has been newly galzanived
- All nuts and bolt are stainless steel or galzanived
- New canvas top
- Galvanized Military roll bar
- Defender seat pan and parking brake
- New prop shaft and drive line
- All Military lug nuts
- Original Smith Land Rover Oil pressure and Temp gauge