1994 LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER CLASSIC COUNTY LWB NO RESERVE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Range Rover
- SubModel: COUNTY CLASSIC
- Type: SUV
- Trim: LWB
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 168,500
- VIN: SALHC1343RA645594
- Color: White
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Land Rover Range Rover LWB
This 1994 Range Rover County LWB (the longer and rarer 108″ wheelbase example) is one of the best examples for sale right now.
Yes, this is a NO RUST LWB that has never left Virginia.
It has just received a complete exterior refurbishment, and partial mechanical rebuild, with over$8,500 of work done in the last three months!
The following things were done in the last four months:
1) The Alpine white paint was subjected to a full wet-sand and color correction (costing $2,500).
2) All dings were removed and 7″ Truck-Lite headlamps were installed ($700).
3) The grille, bumper caps, and lower front air dam have been refinished. New wipers were also installed ($300).
4) The stock air suspension has been replaced with Old Man EmuNitrocharger shocks and springs can be found at all four corners ($4,500).
5) The 4.2 Liter V8 was recently serviced, and a new power steering pump and new muffler were installed ($2,000)
6) The engine's intake plenum and valve covers were media-blasted and reinstalled with new gaskets ($2,200).
7) The rear tailgate window frame was recently replaced, new liftingstruts were installed, and a new handle was fitted with a keyed lock matching the front door cylinders ($1,200).
8) New 235/70 Michelin X Radial LT2 tires were installed ($800).
Interior: The dash is straight and free of cracks, and all instruments and electronics are said to function, including the clock. Wood trim pieces show some chipping but a replacement trim kit is included. The optional A/D/S sound system is installed, and the factory cassette-radio head unit remains in place. The A/C system blows cool but not cold. Black rubber Range Rover floor mats protect the carpeting.
History: The truck was purchased by the seller six months ago from the second owner, and the odometer now shows 168k miles. Prior servicingwas performed at premium dealerships and auto specialists like Roverland 4×4 and Land Rover of Alexandria, and included a new wiring harness, replacement ofignition system components and worn auxiliaries and other things. The truck as well cared-for,with many service documents available. This long-wheelbase Range Rover Classic is sold with a clean Carfax and a clear Virginia title.
Service History: Major service prior to my ownership wasperformed at Roverland in Alexandria, Virginia in 2007, and work included:
- New spark plugs, ignition wires, and distributor cap and rotor
- New alternator
- New fuel injectors
- New wiring harness
- New steering swivel ballseal
The truck has been regularly maintained and has passed annual emissions inspections for 24 years without issue.
The engine is mated to a 4-speed ZF automatic transmission, which drives a full-time 4WD system through a Borg Warner viscous-coupling transfercase.
Call or text 571-210-2705 for more information!
Terms of sale:
$500 non-refundable PayPal deposit is due immediately after the end of the auction. Balance is due in 3 more business days after the end of this auction in cash or bank/certified funds. If you can not or unwilling to follow this terms than please do not bid. Vehicle description representsour subjective and biased opinion. Only manufacturers warranty applies if any. Vehicle(s) sold absolutely as-is, where is, with all faults that it/they may or may not have. Miles could differ slightly due to occasional use. Buyer is responsible for shipping, however, I will assist in any way I can, just ask me.Please absolutely no "zero" or "negative" feedback bidders(you must contact me prior to bidding). Non-paying bidders will be reported to eBay and collection agency. Inspections are welcomed and encouragedprior to placinga bid.All sales are final unless cancelled by the Seller. Prospective Buyersare encouraged and expected toexercisetheir own due diligence prior to bidding. This vehicle is also advertised locally. Seller reserves the right to end/cancel this auction at any time atsole discretion. Thank you and GOOD LUCK!