Defender 110 - Fully Restored
Price: US $125,000.00 Item location: Manhattan Beach, California, United States
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Type: Wagon
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 19,500
- VIN: SALLDHHG7AA197823
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.4 Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Land Rover DefenderLand Rover Defender 110 1983 - California Titled with current registration
A little bit about the truck. I bought it roughly 5 or 6 years ago from a guy who did a ground up restoration to make it long lasting and much more drive-able. This included:
- Rebuilding it on a galvanized frame.
- All new 2.4 drive-train, axles, etc, from a donor land rover
- New body panel, doors, roof
- Full new interior.
To start I sent the truck to ECR (East Coast Rovers) so that the work requested would be done right and to the highest standard.
Work at ECR included:
- Installation of a Safety Devices NAS 110 Cage with all galvanized underpinnings (cage feet)
- Custom flat floor built into the cage so that you can walk on the roof and tie things down for travel
- Safety Devices Rear Ladder - NAS 110 style that ties to cage and rear bumper
- NAS 110 rear bumper - includes American style hitch receiver
- Before the cage was added, ECR pulled the roof and resealed it so down the road there would be no leaks. With that they dynamatted it to cut down on noise.
- Truck cappings removed and galvanized. Theme here is longevity.
- ECR/SG bumper/skid plate with three hellas - factory switches wired so you can turn them on anytime.
- Rear work lamp wired to a factory switch in the dash.
- Heavy duty drag link
- Heavy Duty Sliders - ECR design tied to the frame
- Body Color rear speaker pods that have accessory outlets.
- Rearview camera wired to the rearview mirror
- Ashcroft auto conversion with proper tune from Bell automotive so it drives as any auto should. This also included bumping the horsepower to make the truck easily cruise at 90MPH.
- While the truck was having the conversion done I added Ashcroft limited slip diffs and did a CAT delete to the exhaust.
- Freshly powder coated wolf wheels
- New KM2 265/75/16 tires
- Exmoor seat covers throughout - seats are perfect under the covers
- Full rubber mats throughout
- Full LED lights except the headlights. Large lights on back are higher quality perei brand lights that come on SVX style defenders.
- Hella emergency light on back door
- Truck was recently serviced (fluids)
Feel free to ask questions. I will answer as best I can.
Add is listed as a 1980 because ebay will not accept the VIN SALLDHHG7AA197823.
Truck is registered in California.