Awesome 1985 Land Rover Defender 90 with soft top conversion
Price: - Item location: Leesburg, Virginia, United States
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: 200TDi
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: 2-door + swing-away rear door Defender 90 (D90)
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 113,200
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: 200TDI Disco Turbo Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Options: Rear fold down troop seats with 4 new lap belts, Sliders, Diff guards, Bumperett rock corner guards, Steering guard, 5 bar wingtop and hood protectors, Raptor Console w/ swiches 3 12v outlets, cd/MP3 player, Dash 4.5" speakers, Factory adjustable hitch with trailer wiring, Rear entry fold down step, Full exmoor carpet kit and Dynamat inside the cab, LED rear work light, 235/85 BF Mud Terrain T/A KM and steel wheels, matching full-size spare M/T tire, Terrafirma +2 lift, HD Steering linkage with HD tie rod, Off Road Snorkel, 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Land Rover Defender 2-door + swing-away rear door Defender 90 (D90)A beautiful rarity, this incredibly reliable D90 is in very good shape and driven regularly. It can comfortably seat 6 people, 7 - 8 if you're feeling intrepid.
Although this is a right hand drive vehicle, it can be easily converted to a left hand drive, here in the US. The current odometer reading on this is 113k and climbing. Right-hand driving is fun and easier than you might think!
This Land Rover is military spec, it has been equipped with checker plating to the hood and also heavy duty wheels. Drives very well even at highway speeds.
A great family fun wagon with a great canvas top and bench seats in the back. The frame is in excellent condition with no visible rust. Frame has had some reinforcement in areas, outriggers are solid, and rear cross member has been replaced at some point.Doors are nice, some surface rust on bottom, no holes and they come with door cards. There is also a swing-away rear door for easy access. Includes a working snorkel for those river crossings on your way to the remote camp.
Dings that come with a 30+ year old vehicle are certainly present, but they are cosmetic in nature and do not affect drivabilityin any way.
The vehicle is located in Virginia with all customs paper work appropriately stamped during its import process. The Land Rover has had a VA State inspection, it is exempt from Department of Transport regulations as a vintage vehicle over 25 years.
The Defender is reputed to be the best 4x4 ever built, it's a must see, and has endless possibilities. Fully restore it yourself and the value will double!
Willing to throw in a New Take Off rear fold down tailgate purchase.
VIN NUMBER: SALLDVAC7AA233414
Buyer pays all shipping and associated transfer costs.