1984 Land Rover 110 V8 *** LHD *** only 10,0000 miles
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Type: SUV
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 10,000
- Color: red
- Engine size: V8
- Transmission: 4 speed
- Drive type: manual Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Land Rover Defender
This might be the closest you can get to a new Defender here in the US.
Only 10,000 miles from new !!!!
This car belonged to a Swiss fire station. Was always stored inside andmaintained in perfect condition. I imported it this year to the US and have it now for sale.
There is not much to say about this car it is just perfect..
Image a new Land Rover 110 V8 back in 1984 and add the following:
- still no rust, owhere ! not on frame, ot on bulkhead and not on door frames, ust no rust !! see pictures !
- Interior, ront seats just like it came from factory. Rear seats have been replaced by newer exmroor high back rest.
- add a few scratches andone or two penny size dentswhich came through the years. Nothing bad but remember, ou were imagining a new car.
- newer tires, ires 32 years old wouldn't be good anymore.
- somesmall fire equipment is still there. Power socket on the driver side of the body, ome small holes in the dashboard anda flood light stand on the right front wing.
This car drives like new. If you have driven V8 defenders before, dare to say you never drove one like this. So quit, o smooth, ou will never see this back with any1984 110 here in US.
I am a Land Rover enthusiast with European roots. Still travelling there a lot and now and thenI buy Defenders there andbringthem over to my place in MI. Sometimes I put them up for sale and sometimes I keep them for my own collection.You are more then welcome to check it out, efore, uring or after the auction. I live close to Grand Rapids airport and am more then happy topick you up.
Of course, ar comes with a clear MI title.