1987 British Land Rover Defender 110
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: 110
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Station Wagon
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 146,000
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Brown
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Land Rover Defender Station Wagon
For Sale is my 1987 Land Rover 110 SW.
*** THIS IS A 1987 MODELLAND ROVER 110DEFENDERDIESEL 200 TDI VIN SALLDHMB7BA292867
This vehicle is re listed as offer on it was fraud.
It is in good overall condition, and has extensive
modifications, upgrades and add-ons.
- 200TDI Engine w/ 5 speed manual transmission (LT77) Transmission and transfer case NEW in November 2016
- Winch Bumper
- Roof Mounted Spot Lamps
- Brownchurch Galvanized Roof Rack With Ladder
- Blue light shown in some photos are removed and replaced with led
- Lights and much brighter. Front and rear .( 2015 )
- 235X85 R16 Good year Alterain6 NEW 10 ply
- Off Road Armor (diff Guards front and rear, steering guard)
- Bush Cablescurrently removed and in the storage box.
- Safari Snorkel
- All Axle Breathers routed to top of snorkel
- Ipod Compatible Stereo
- Bed-liner sprayed in Throughout
- Aluminium TD5 style center dash pod.
- 4" Shock and Spring Lift kitNew shocks in 2016
- front and rear trailing arms modified for lift at factory
- front trailing arms have poly bush's
- Wing top and Sills are Alum. checker plated
- All new brakes2016
- New fuse panel ( to current fuses 2015 )
- New washer motor 2015
- New belstine shocksheavy dutyPhoto reflects old shocks .
- New head lights2015
- New extruded metal floor in roof rank
- Set up for towing a trailer.
- And the list goes on and on
- IF YOU FIS, HUNT OF JUST
- I LIKE THIE OUT BACK THIS IS THE VEHICLE.
- THIS VEHICLE WAS DESIGNED AND BUILT FOROFF ROADING.
- the rear section of the exhaust has recently been replaced( 2014 )
- i have all keys
- glass has the original British license plate number etched into them except for two.
As you can see, this defender has had $1000's spent on it, and
it is ready to go to a new home. Everything works as it should, runs
and drives without issue.
24 mpg highway and 16+/- off road.....
There is some rust starting to come through on the bulkhead corners
under the windscreen, not a massive issue, and can easily be fixed
with readily available patch panels. I am told this is the last year 2015 this
body style is going to be made so will become a collectors item very soon.
There aren't many 110's out there in this condition, and it would
cost a lot more than the asking price to build one,
so grab a deal while it lasts. Photos do not reflect the new shocks nor the new tires.
There is a reserve to be met.