*** 1987 LAND ROVER DEFENDER 90 * 2.5 TURBO DIESEL ENGINE * 5 SPEED MANUAL ***
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Type: SUV
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 91
- VIN: 11111111111111111
- Color: Orange
- Engine size: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drivetrain: Four Wheel Drive
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Land Rover Defender1987 Land Rover Defender 90
1987 Land Rover Defender 90 Station Wagon “Adventure Edition”
2.5 TD original engine
111,784 miles on the engine. Odo was broken so a new one is installed.
A very nicely restored D90 with many modern upgrades with the looks of the 2015 Final “Adventure” Edition.
This vehicle started her life in 1987 in Italy.
The Defender has been freshly restored and got a brand-new paintjob. The configuration of the vehicle was left original although it has been upgraded to a D90 version of the “Adventure Edition” which was produced by Land Rover as one of the final editions.
- All body parts are primed, base coated, color coated and lacquered.
- Doors and door parts are brand new.
- Adventure grill
- New safari snorkel.
- New steering guard, PUMA hood, front bumper.
- Mantec swing away wheel carrier.
- LED lights
- LED rear work light
- Tow ball
- Rear step
- Side protection bars
- Refurbished seats in new vinyl
- Cubby box with cup holders
- Bluetooth, USB and DAB+ radio with 4 high end speakers
- Suede headliner
- New carpeting
- Lowered wall behind front seats to maximize seat comfort
- New alloy gear knobs and leather gaitor
- Original 2.5 Turbo Diesel engine. Starts, runs and drives like new.
The Engine has undergone extensive maintenance and runs perfectly.
- Original LT77 5 speed gearbox and LT230 transfer box. All 5 gears and reverse plus high and low gear operate smoothly and direct.
- The drive train is fully serviced.
Brakes and suspension:
The brakes and suspension are in a very good condition. This Defender has no plays and handles very well.
The frame is in excellent condition. Being an original Italian D90, the frame is very well preserved and free of rust. It has undergone an extensive prevention treatment.
Original VIN including Leyland stamps: SALLDVAB8AA278247
Decoded: -Land Rover, -Defender 90, -3 door station wagon, -2.5 Turbo Diesel engine, -Left hand drive manual LT77 transmission, Model year 1987, Built in Solihull UK, Serial number 278247
- New front bumper, Adventure grill and steering guard
- LED lights around
- New 5X Black BOOST ALLOYS 18”X8” wheels
- New 5X Cooper STT Discoverer PRO 275/70R18 tires
- New 4X 30mm aluminum wheel spacers
- Rear LED spot
- Suede headliner
- Leather topped dash
- New odometer in miles
- New side bars
- Lots more…