1985 Land Rover Defender 110 Pick Up (High Capacity Bed)
Price: US $6,300.00 Item location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: High Capacity Pick Up
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: High Capacity
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 139,525
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Teal
- Engine size: 2.5 NA Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Land Rover Defender High Capacity1985 Land Rover Defender 110 High Capacity Pick-Up Truck
- Titled, insured and registered in Delaware
- Imported from the UK a year ago, passed its vehicle inspection prior to shipping (MOT - Ministry of Transportation)
- Bulletproof 4 cyl 2.5l Naturally Aspirated diesel engine. Rebuilt by Turner Engineering UK (9/2013)
- 5 speed (LT77) manual transmission,full time 4 wheel drive (high/low)
- Right Hand Drive, long wheel base model (110 in)
- 4 new Avon 7.5 x 16 Rangemaster tires, matching spare tire mounted in bed
- Newer paint, new battery, new shocks, galvanized muffler
- Body has minor dents, paint chips and bubbles (31 yr old truck). Chassis wax-oyled (common anti-rust coating), small patches inspots, rebuilt footwells.
- Bulkhead is solid but one area on lower left part of windscreen has bubbling under paint (see pics).
- Door bottoms are in good shape, door cards are worn at the bottoms
- Seats are in good shape, instrument panel works great, headliner is original (tan wool, sags a little, but it kills the road noise). Some wear at seat belt mount area.
- In great shape for a 31 year old work truck. The High Capacity model is less common in the US (wider bed, larger tailgate than the standard Pick Up model). Has mounts for a canvas cover and hoop set.
- eBay does not recognize the VIN since this model was not a North American model:SALLDHHC7BA224728
- Will entertain reasonable offers. Not happy selling, but need the garage space/funds to complete another project (also a Landy).
- If you bid, you are expected to have funds arranged ahead of time to pay...You arebidding to buy!
- $1000 deposit due within 48 hours. $500 of this is forfeited if remaining balance not paid on time.
- Not interested in trades. Thanks for looking!
- eBay does not allow a video link, but I can email or text it
- Call, email or text Brad in Delaware with questions or to arrange a look or a test drive. I live between Baltimore and Philly..would be happy to help with transportation.Cell:(302) 377-4479
Keep Calm and Rover On!On Oct-23-16 at 10:01:22 PDT, seller added the following information:
- My video link is listed on my Craigslist ad (in Delaware). Search the following:"1985 Land Rover Defender 110 Hi Cap Pick Up" (it's not a hyperlink, so you'll have to copy and paste) or justtext me for the link (302-377-4479)- The price listed in my Craigslist ad is OBO (or best offer).Thanks, BradOn Oct-25-16 at 15:39:54 PDT, seller added the following information:
Walk around video:https://youtu.be/9VCUJfrm65s
Test drive video:https://youtu.be/yL2ZrawrMUQOn Oct-25-16 at 15:59:17 PDT, seller added the following information:
Finally..embedded video! Walk around: