Land Rover defender 110 high capacity LHD low mileage
Price: - Item location: Linden, New Jersey, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: 110 high capacity
- Trim: 110 high capacity
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 125,000
- Color: Chamonix white
- Engine size: 2.5
- Drive type: 4WD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Land Rover Defender 110 high capacityADVERT FOR DEFENDER 110 hi cap
Beautiful refurbishment of a 1988 Land Rover Defender 110 High capacity Pick up left-hand drive. This truly unique truck has been brought back to life. Painted in the original Chamonix White this is one of the most striking Defenders you’ll see. Aggressive, elegant, understated.With 201,000 km the 2.5 tdi starts on the turn of the key and runs smoothly.The chassis is rust-free and in excellent condition for its age, it is strong and has been kept perfectly and never suffered from rust so no work was required.
The body was also in top condition. The entire truck was prepared with many sections being dismantled.
- Chassis repainted with high-quality undercarriage black paint
- Driver and passenger footwell rust cut out and steel plates welded in place
- Panel straightening and body work all across.
- Window and vent rubbers replaced.
- New OEM Land Rover floor mats installed
- All3Seats reupholstered
- Side mirrors replaced
- OEM Land Rover Aluminium trim installed
- New light fixturesand bulbsacross car (blinkers, brakes lights etc.)
- New headlights and front grill.
- New bumper installed
- New fuel cap
- Black Checker plate sections installed.
- 5 new Goodrich Mud Terrain tires
- 5 N.A.S alloys installed repainted in graphite.
This is not a frame-off restoration it is a very good refurbishment. This is a rare model which carries its original heritage and, considering Land Rover has stopped manufacturing defenders, will certainly appreciate in price.
All questions welcomed.
Terms of Delivery of:delivery can easily be arranged to US and Canada.
Terms of Payment:$2000 deposit after close of auction.