Land Rover Series llA 88 1971
Price: US $30,000.00 Item location: Indianola, Washington, United States
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 99,000
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 2.5 L Iron Duke 151
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gas
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Land Rover DefenderA beautiful example of a late model 1971 llA 88" Series Land Rover. Safari Roof. Fairy Overdrive.
- Professionally stripped and painted with PPG urethane and primer
- 2.5 Liter Iron Duke 151 engine installed. 130 HP / 136 ft lbs of torque.Completely rebuilt with tweaked camshaft and 2barrel WeberCarburetor.
- Electrical system converted to alternator; electronic ignition.
- Engine, Transmission, Differential rebuilt.
- New Parabolic springs and shock absorbers.
- 16 " Defender offset wheels.
- Interiorupholstery in great condition and stock.
- Brakes, master cylinder, brake booster rebuilt or replaced.
- Clutch Master cylinder and slave cylinder replaced.
- Rareauxiliaryfuel tank installed.
- New front swivel balls and tie rods installed.
- Rust and corrosion free vehicle.