1988 Land Rover Defender 110 V8 Excellent condition! Only 80k original miles!
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Type: SUV
- Trim: 110
- Year: 1988
- Mileage: 80,080
- VIN: YV4A22PK9G1026910
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1988 Land Rover Defender
This is a very rare, newly refurbished, 1988 Land Rover Defender 110 V8 with 80,080 original miles and factory AC. This vehicle Is RHD,7 passenger (2 front, 3 middle, two forward facing in rear that stow to the sides) with completely New Exmoor G4 Interior (seats, carpet, headliner).
This Land Rover is rust free and leak free. It is cosmetically excellent with new paint. It is not perfect and it was not a “frame off restoration”. It is a very good refurbishment. The difference between this and a frame off restoration? The floor boards under the carpet and the firewall are still the original green color. The other difference? The price. This is an outstanding Defender for people who don’t have $100,000 for a Defender. Also new: fire and ice side steps, puma bonnet, NAS rear step bumper. Fully serviced and runs perfectly. Vehicle is in Ridgdield, CT. This is not a custom build, it is here in the USA and ready for you to drive away or have shipped to you.
As for RHD: it is totally legal to drive a RHD vehicle in the US. It will take you about 5 days to get really comfortable with it and it will save you between $30000 and $60000. Just remember, focus on steering and the road ahead, you’ll get the hang of the shifting. No one ever crashed because they couldn’t find second gear.
Air conditioning does not currently cool. It needs an R134 conversion. Happy to have my mechanic do it for you at cost prior to shipping. Also possible: Left hand drive conversion or Automatic conversion.
VIN: SALLDHMV7EA358789 (VIN in listing is for my 2016 Volvo. Ebay does not recognize UK VIN#s)
1) This vehicle is in Ridgefield CT and will be registered in CT. CT does not title vehicles over 25 years of age. You will receive a CT Registration Certificate with a "Q1 Form (supplemental assignment of ownership). This document is all you need to register and title the vehicle in any state.
2) This is a 28 year old Land Rover. It will require maintenance. By buying this you agree that you "get it". I am not a car dealer, this is a hobby. I do my absolute best to ensure that there are no issues, but these are not Hondas.
3) Your opportunity to inspect is prior to the sale. Your opportunity to negotiate is prior to the sale. I am happy to assist with shipping. Regardless of when you plan on picking it up, the payment terms are the payment terms. $1000 deposit due at auction close, balance due by certified check or wire transfer in 5 days.
4) Thank you!! My goal is for you to enjoy your vehicle and for me to enjoy the experience of getting you your vehicle. I strive to have good karma and no surprises.