Right Hand Drive 1989 Defender 110 - Fully Restored by East Coast Defender
Price: - Item location: Detroit, Michigan, United States
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- Type: SUV
- Trim: 110
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 2,751
- VIN: SALDV3284SA976635
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: v8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4x4
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Land Rover DefenderThis is your opportunity to own a Custom 1989 Land Rover Defender 110 Right Hand Drive that has been meticulously restored by the one and only East Coast Defender.
- The seating configurations allows for 9 passengers: 2 (Front) + 3 (Middle) + 4 in the rear seat facing jumpers.
- Vehicle has 67k original miles with under 3k since the restoration.
- Vin =SALLDHWV7FA360250 (had to use another vin for listing 1993 model)
- Comes equipted with a 3.5L V8 and an Edlebrock Carburetor which has plenty of power to not only haul the entire crew and runs like New.
- The right hand drive has been stripped down and rebuilt including the exterior, interior, and power train with less than 2k miles since the restoration.
- No stone left unturned, no corners cut this Defender has been restored not only to turn heads but with the peace of mind you expect.
- The team started with the classic Defender 110 and after renovation added the following options:
- Terra Firma Suspension w/ Lift
- Upgraded Front Disc Brakes
- Boost Alloys w/ BFGoodrich MT's
- New Steering Box
- Intake Manifold Fully Stripped Down
- Re-Trimmed Interior
- Heavy Duty Black Carpet with Rubber Mats
- Acoustic and Thermal Insulation
- Black Leather XS Seating With Heated Front Seats
- TD5 Style Dash with Touchscreen Kenwood Receiver w/ GPS
- KBX Styling
- Central Locking Cubby
- Rock Sliders
- Remote Locking With Alarm
- Leather Wrapped Sport Steering Wheel and Chrome Shift Knobs
- LEDLighting All The Way Around
- Full Window Tint
- Fully Serviced Fixing all the Minor Issues and much more
You are more than welcome to come check in out in person, set up an independent inspection or even a FaceTime session but one can be guaranteed you won't be disappointed