1985 Land Rover 110 (Defender) Hi Cap Pick Up, RHD Diesel
Price: US $13,500.00 Item location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: High Capacity Pick Up
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: High Capacity
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 138,980
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Teal
- Engine size: 2.5 NA Diesel
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Diesel
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Land Rover Defender High Capacity Pick Up1985 Land Rover 110 (Defender) High Capacity Pick-Up Truck
- Imported from the UK, legally registered, insured and titled in Delaware
- Bulletproof 4 cyl 2.5 N/A (Naturally Aspirated) diesel engine. Rebuilt by Turner Engineering UK, less than 10k mi,5 speed (LT77) manual transmission,full time 4 wheel drive (high/low)
- Right Hand a Drive, long wheel base model (110 inches), 4 new Avon 7.5 x 16 Rangemaster tires, matching spare tire mounted in bed
- Newer paint (3 years ago), new battery, new shocks, newer galvanized muffler
- Body has minor dents, paint chips and bubbles (31 years worth). Chassis waxoyled (common anti-rust coating),patched inspots, rebuilt footwells, bulkhead is solid
- Door bottoms are in good shape, door cards are tatty at the bottoms
- Seats are like new, instrument panel works great, headliner is original (dreary wool)..but it kills the road noise!
- In great shape for a 31 year old work truck! The High Capacity model is rare in the US, wider bed, larger tailgate than the standard Pick Up model. Turns heads at stop lights and always strikes up a conversation.
- eBay does not recognize the VIN since this model was not a North American model:SALLDHHC7BA224728
- I have lowered my price..make me a reasonable offer! Not happy selling "Mr Willoughby," but I need the garage space and funds to complete my project Land Rover.
- If you bid on this truck, you are expected to have funds arranged to pay...You are bidding to buy, not look!
- Call, email or text me (Brad in Delaware) with questions or to arrange a look/drive:(302) 377-4479. I live between Baltimore and Philly, and would be happy to help with transportation.
- $500 deposit due within 48 hours. $250 of this is forfeited if remaining balance not paid on time.
- Not interested in trades. I do not need help selling my truck. Thanks for looking!