1987 Land Rover Defender 90 - 300 TDI 50k Miles
Price: US $85,000.00 Item location: Reston, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Defender
- SubModel: 90
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Manual 5 spd
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 126,000
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 300 TDI - Turbo
- Fuel: Diesel
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Land Rover Defender 90Built in Germany in September 1987 VIN SALLDVBB8AA307471.
Rebuilt in Belgium in Fall 2011.
During Rebuild 300TDI with 45,000 miles was installed. Vehicle miles roughly 120,000 at that time. Owned by previous owner in Florida for three years. I purchased in Fall 2015 with roughly 123,680 miles. LHD!
**** IMPORTANT NOTE: This is my daily driver. I drive a fair amount on a regular basis during the day. So I can relay clearly this vehicle drives great and there area many upgrades you just won't see with the care and attention to detail on any other vehicle of this type. Turn Key Purchase.
Upgrades since my purchase: Work completed 2016
1) Fixed Traditional LR Wiring and misc. issues. Complete rewiring and re-tracing of wiring. To include. New Grounds installed, New Horn Installed, New Relays installed, New Fuse box installed, Removal of Discovery security system causing shorts, Terminal Kit, Relay Flasher Unit
Windscreen wiper/wash switch, Delay unit wipers, Valve Cover gasket, Sealing washer valve
2) Flex hose demister vent for heater to properly connect heater.
3) ARB Bumper Deluxe Bar Installed
4) Warn M. 8000s Winch Installed
5) Nitro Charger Sport Struts and Shocks, OME Coils Med.,OME Caster Kit, OME Steering Damper, BFG Tire AT K.02
6) Remove Roof and Repaint. Re-install with proper seals, add sound and heat insulation.
7) Install Lizard Skin and Lizard Skin Sound Insulation Through out interior.
8) Install Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro throughout.
9) Herculiner Bedliner on Floor
10) Dynmat for interior of cubby boxes, and luxury liner pro where applicable.
11) Trans tunnel has Luxury Liner pro interior and exterior.
12) Second Skin Spectrum Liner under body, wheel wells, hood.
13) Electric 12v auxillary heater mounted under center console
14) Horse stable matting for rear cargo space and in cubby boxes
15) MOLLE Organizer on Rear door from Delta Bag.
16) MOLLE Organizer Seat Covers for driver and passenger from Delta Bag
17) Timing Belt Replaced. Entire Kit. Front Crank Shaft Seal, Oil Seal Crankshaft
18) R&R Pitman Arm installed.
19) Black Diamond Plates on hood, below doors and rear corners.
20) Re-installed properly Alpine window seals, rear window seals, door seals.
21) Under door seals for all doors.
22) Replace defective wiper arms.
23) Change Clutch Valve master cylinder
24) XM Radio and antenna
25) Weather stripping of heater intake and seal heater.
26) Seal all holes and misc. holes in firewall, etc.
27) Fixed oil leak from bad o-ring
28) Additional Key Ignition
29) 300 TDI sound damper
30) WeBoost 4Gx Cell phone Amplifier.
31) Replace heads and head gaskets with brand new
32) 100 amp alternator
33) Replaced Water pump.
34) Rebuilt and upgraded Turbo.
35) Noise Killer engine blanket and bell housing blanket.
I photos of all the work exist, but can't upload to ebay.
This vehicle is in beautiful condition! I runs like a dream! Must have 300TDI that runs perfectly! I have gone over this vehicle from head to toe. Every inch has been checked and re-checked, etc.