1994 Range Rover County LWB Classic (White) Land Rover - A Beauty AND a Beast!
Price: US $5,000.00 Item location: Willis, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Land Rover
- Model: Range Rover
- SubModel: LWB
- Type: SUV
- Trim: County LWB Sport Utility 4-Door
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 138,639
- VIN: SALHC1345RA644902
- Color: White
- Engine size: 4.2L 4200CC V8 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags
- Options: Heated Seats (front only), Suspension Converted to Standard, 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Land Rover Range Rover LWBThis particular 1994 Land Rover holds the classic timeless style of their earlier models. A beauty AND a beast! The motto of this Range Rover is never say no to ANY TERRAIN! When other modern vehicles couldn't beat the snow, this one said no problem!
ONE OWNER, purchased in Midlothian, Virginia, at the end of 1993 as one of THE 1st 1994 Models.This is the favourite "baby" of the owner and is selling for family and an emergency, humanitarian relief cause. It has always been asmoke-free environment, only 138,871 miles! Suspension has been converted to the standard by Land Rover.
- ONE OWNER
- Only 138,639 miles
- ORIGINAL MANUAL with Leather Binder & Land Rover pen included
- The Classic for all time
- Perfect for restoration bliss
- Indeed a Beauty & a Beast
Condition Notes (very specific) for Restoration Recommendations: Minor pinhole the size of an eraser head in front passenger leather seat, wood veneer pealing and fading of black plastic from UV, as well as the expected UV effects on black rubber trim, some electrical wiring crossover issues for devices (such as mirror and seat adjustments). Headliner (sagging), "hold" plastic tab on hatch door, front right fog light, rear hatch light needs repair/re-installation (present but taken off for safety), tiny chip in windshield, carpet cleaned, leather buffed, and rear pocket net replaced. Rust mainly occurs along windshield wipers, small area on the bumper, and the rear hatch trim (usual for Range Rovers) which needs to be replaced, maybe new tires (currently installed are Michelin All Terrain SUV), stuck in high gear. Otherwise, only minor dings/dents (the most major of which was from a trailer chain)...not easily visible. Vintage CellularOne SCN2396A Mobile Brick Phone still intact and included! Enjoy the photo gallery!