Red 1982 Lancia Beta Zagato Spyder
Price: - Item location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lancia
- Model: Other
- SubModel: Spyder
- Trim: Standard Factory Trip
- Year: 1982
- Mileage: 107,700
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 4 Cylinder Fuel Injected
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1982 Lancia Other Standard Factory TripBeautiful, rare, red 1982 Lancia Zagato Lancia Spyder. California-Nevada car, body is in excellent condition, no rust or dents, except for one small dent on hood lip, smaller than a dime. Was repainted, excellent condition, one peel on hood. Work itemized below has been performed in the last 300 miles.
- New NOS motor mounts and motor struts.
- New transmission linkage, shifting is effortless in all gears.
- New brakes although power brakes not working. May have a clogged or cracked line.
- Rack and pinion steering unit has been replaced.
- 4 New Toyo radial tires.
- 5 factory wheels have been stripped, repainted and sealed.
- Dash has the expected cracks, seats have been reupholstered and match. No rips, tears and show little wear.
- New back top with window purchased, not installed.
- Slight oil leak at filter. Seal may need to be replaced.
- Turn signals: work properly except in the off position the left turn stays on.
- Air Conditioning not connected.
Will provide more pictures beyond what's provided here upon request. Will also answer questions, provide comments and clarity upon request as well.