LANCIA FULVIA HF FANALONE *11,658 KMS, ALL ORIGINAL *
Price: US $149,000.00 Item location: Aliso Viejo, California, Italy
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lancia
- Model: Fulvia
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 7,243
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 Lancia Fulvia1969 Lancia Fulvia HF 1.6 Rallye "FANALONE". Located in Italy.
- ALL ORIGINAL, NUMBERS MATCHING
- ORIGINAL "GRIGIO ASCOLI" PAINT
- ORIGINAL CROMODORA WHEELS
- "1016 VARIANTE" MODEL
- 2 OWNER CAR
- WINNER OF THE ITALIAN RALLYE CHAMPIONSHIP (CLASS) IN 1978. PALMARES AVAILABLE. DRIVEN BY ALESSANDRO NANNINI (FORMER F1 DRIVER)IN 1979-1980
- ONLY 11,658 KM / 7, 238 MILES (MOSTLY FOR RALLIES), POSSIBLY ONE OF A HANDFUL OF LOWEST MILEAGE/KM EXISTING FANALONE'S
- FORMER CAR OF FABIO NERI
- CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY A.S.I. (AUTOMOBILECLUB STORICO ITALIANO)
- 165 HP
This car has been valued by BONHAMS at 130.000 Euros. Available now for immediate purchase. This is a "Stradale" version, not an Ex Works car.
PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS/COLLECTORS. For more info, please call or WhatsApp me at 1-415-902-6429 TO ALSO VIEW THE CAR. More pictures and videos upon request. Located in Italy.
Car is being sold "AS IS, WHERE IS". Buyer responsible for transport/shipping/customs to his own country.