1970 LANCIA FULVIA HF FANALONE, EX-WORKS CAR. FERRARI, LAMBORGHINI, PORSCHE, BMW
- Condition: Used
- Make: Lancia
- Model: Fulvia
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 1
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 1.6L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: anti roll bar
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Lancia Fulvia1970 Lancia Fulvia HF Fanalone official ex-works car. Immaculate condition, and extremely rare.
Only 1258 "Fanalone's" were produced between 1968-1970. Of these, approximately 20 were added for rally racing. This car has had the motor completely redone, and it's been FULLY restored. All original, and numbers matching.
Part of the 1972 World Rally Champion line-up
- Participated in the 1973 Monte CarloWorld Rally Champtionship (8th overall)
- Participated in the 1973 San Remo Rally (8th overall)
- Participated in the 1973 European Rally Championship (1st oveall)
- Participated under JOLLY CLUB flag at the 1974 Italian Rally Championship
- Driven by Harry Kallstrom (1973 Monte Carlo World Rally Champtionship) and others
The car we offer is a wonderful version Fanalone, official Ex-Works car.It's history makes it a highly desirable car for the Tour Aut, or any other rally historic rallye's. Lightened by aluminum panels and a spartan interior that was posing a weight of 825-900 kg, the Fulvia Coupe HF was very competitive. In 1968, Lancia offered a new engine block 1584 cm3 on the new 1.6 HF, characterized by a closed V motor that developed 115 hp at 6,000 rev / min in road version, a power equivalent to that of a Alfa Romeo GTA . Like the latter, the Lancia HF 1.6 could be intensively developed. In rallye versions the power of the small V4 engine appeared to be more than 150 hp with Dell'Orto carbs 48.
this is a Grade 1 car, No rust or issues at all.
This HF Fanalone comes with original "libretto" as well as other documents. A must for any Lancia collectors.
- The car is located in Italy.
- Payment will be initiated before the car leaves Italy, and by wire transfer (US bank). Paypal only for deposits.
- worldwide shipping available
- Viewings/inspections avail, but only after initial phone conversation with us.
Serious inquiries/collectors only please. Car is being sold "As Is, where Is", with no warranties,written, expressedor implied.
Please have your funds ready. We're direct to the seller, and will initiate some matters of the business transaction. Direct negotiation and viewings/inspections will be avail, but only after initial phone conversation with us. Payment will be via bank transfer (US bank). Paypal for depositonly. Worldwide shipping available.
Collectors may contact us at 562-354-8880 to discuss further....