1976 Jeep CJ7 Custom Rockcrawler Low Miles Black & Tan 5.7 Chevy Vortec
Price: US $6,600.00 Item location: Pueblo, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- Trim: 2 Door
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 1,050
- VIN: j6a93ah014964
- Color: Black and Tan
- Engine size: 5.7 Chevy Vortec
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 4 Speed Auto
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Roll Bar, Seat Belts
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Jeep CJDon’t miss this one of a kind, ustom built 1976 Jeep CJ 7 frame with 1987 YJ Tube
LOW MILES 1,050 since rebuild. This is a very clean, olid, ell running rock crawler! Chevy Vortec 5.7 Multi port fuel injected engine 17 gallon fuel cell 4L60
- · 4-Link rear suspension with coils and Bilstien 14" shocks
- · Front is 3 Link with track bar and coils with Fox air shocks, sing 3/8 wall DOM tubing and Hyme joints.
- · Front axel is Dana 60 Ford Hiboy with 513 gears and spool.
- · Rear is Dana 60 Hiboy with 513 gears and Detroit locker.
- · 4 speed auto transmission followed by a Dana 300 transfer case with a twin stick kit. 39.5" IROK
- · Super Swamper tires wrapped around Humvee re-centered double beadlock powder coated rims.
- · Warn HS9500 LB winch with wireless remote,Custom front bumper with air tank integration &Ram assist ported steering system
- · Corbeau front and rear seats with 4 each four point harnesses,
- · Stainless dash
- · Full roll cage 11/2 HREW tubing
- · Fully Rhino lined Tub
Thanks for bidding!On Dec-08-15 at 09:25:37 PST, eller added the following information:
The 4 speed automatic transmission is 4L60E, hanksOn Dec-08-15 at 13:37:25 PST, eller added the following information: On Dec-12-15 at 11:02:30 PST, eller added the following information:
Trail and street driven