1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ 4x4 - Read Description - Local Only
Price: US $3,700.00 Item location: Lynchburg, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wrangler
- SubModel: YJ
- Trim: S
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 126,000
- VIN: 2J4FY19P5NJ545920
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 4 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Jeep Wrangler YJThis listing is for a 1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ. It's a 4 cylinder with a 4 inch lift. This Jeep has just passed inspection for Virginia as of 10/12/2015. Both rear axle bearings and seals were replaced to get it road-certified. The title is clean and in hand, o leans/loans. The inside of the car also has bed liner, o you can actually wash it down with a hose if it gets dirty. This car does have 4 wheel drive.
Things I have to include:
- A full set of tires including a spare. Very little wear.
- Set of half doors, he ignition key works to unlock/lock these.
- I have a a bracket for installing the soft windows on the half doors but will have to find it. There is also some sort of cloth top.
- A few spare keys for the ignition/locks.
There might be more but this is what I can think of right now. The Jeep will come with large tires and M/T rims on it.
Repairs done recently:
- Rear Axle Seals + Bearings
- Oil Gasket Cover replaced
- Some Vacuum hoses repaired/replaced.
- Both door locks on the full doors were replaced as we didn't have the key to them and the drivers side was broken. The passenger side lock is a little bit tough to turn but will lock.
- Tires balanced and rotated. They were not aligned due to the leaf spring on the right front tire being a bit bent. However, he car does drive with it and is road legal, ut it's not as smooth of a ride as it could be (not dangerous though) Here is a link showing how it rides:https://youtu.be/A14cTJWPqQw
- A little bit of wobble from the tires, owever normal for a Jeep.
- There is no radio and due to this there are exposed wires in the interior. These don't pose a danger, ut they are there. I think radio's were optional for this year/model as well.
- Has AC Hookups but no compressor. Therefore you won't get any cold air if you turn the AC switch on. However, C was optional.
- Drivers side seat bends back a bit at the top, ut does not make it impossible to sit in the seat or drive the car.
This jeep has 4 wheel drive and runs pretty well. I bought this as a secondary car but I've driven it for 2 weeks straight and encountered no issues whatsoever.
If you have any questions, eel free to ask. I do want to get rid of this but will not take a super lowball offer
LOCAL ONLY, WILL NOT SHIP THIS.