Custom "Show" Jeep YJ!! JUST finished, all fresh, CLEAN with no rust ever!
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wrangler
- SubModel: Custom
- Type: SUV
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 98,237
- VIN: 1J4FY19P2PP247363
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 4
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Jeep Wrangler Custom
Selling due to daily commute changing from 30 miles a day to close to 150 miles a day. I simply cant do that commute in a vehicle like this. Only reason for selling.
I bought this vehicle ~ 3 months ago. It was in perfect shape and belonged to a 1 owner, etired Vietnam Veteran who used the vehicle to go to car shows. He never took the vehicle off-road and the vehicle has not seen rain since 2008! The paint was insuch good shape that I couldn't believe it was the factory paint job!
I decided when I bought it tostill keep it a "Show Jeep" but to put my spin on it. These are the results.A ton of things are new and I will list them as well as the "wow" about the condition of thisYJ Wrangler.
- 2owner, lean CarFax 1993 Wrangler 4 cylinder manual with factory Air Conditioning
- 0 Rust ANYWHERE! NEVER HAD ANY RUST. Undercoated when new and no rain since 2008
- Everything works flawlessly and is in tremendous condition (You really wil be impressed)
Two days after buying the vehicle it was stripped down and painted to the custom paint-job with hand painted pin striping. This was done by the Collision Center's manager who also builds dragsters and does custom painting.
This is not a cheap paintjob! (and it wasn’t "needed"). Pro quality and show. The rear of the Jeep and back quarters were left completely untouched and there is 0 difference from "fresh paint" and 93 factory paint. It looks amazing, as pearl in the green and the black is deep as the darkest night. Amazing quality and show.
The Jeep has a hardtop as well as brand new never seenor washed yet Best Top Bikini Top, indjammer, onnue and Rollbar covers. Also has hard upper door with the expensive slider windows.
The factory carpet is in tremendous shape (never see that) and the previous owner had all leather seats (front and rear) installed that look brand new.
The Following are NEW and less than 2 months old (was in paint for over a month):
- BestTop Strapless Bikini Top
- BestTop Windjammer
- BestTop Tonnue Cover
- BestTop Sportbar Covers
- New door pull handles
- Quadratec Factory Style Mirrors
- Rampage Mirrors for when doors are off
- New Replacement seatbelts for Driver and Passenger
- Rampage interior strap light
- Replacement door hinges (DS & PS)
- Replacement exterior handles (DS & PS)
- Rugged Ridge 4.75" fender flare kit painted to match the Jeep
- Smittybilt 3" Sure Steps in chrome
- New Hood Latch set
- Black Grill Inserts
- WARN Front rock bumper
- WARN Rear rock bumper
- Black D-rings with Green and Orange D-rings isolators
- Rubicon Express 4.0 Standard Lift Kit w/ shocks
- American Racing 15x12 Alloy wheels with 32" BFG T/A's (ride great)
- Mopar front frame cover
- Clear front side marker lights w/ LED
- Clear front turn lights w/ LED
- LITEDOT LED tail lights (best looking lights I have seen on a Jeep)
- Quadratec Front Floor Liners
- Quadratec Rear Cargo Liner (w/ ability to still use rear seat)
- New CD player w/ Bluetooth and remote (Jeep had a factory cassette deckwhen I got it)
- VDP Hi Fidelity 6 speaker sound bar with lights (wired to door opening)
- Rugged Ridge 50" Light-bar windshield mount
- Rugged Ridge corner windshield light mounts
- 50" LED Lightbar that came with 2 year warranty
- Dual 6" Lightbars for fogs
- Dual 4" Cube Lights for upper mounts
- Custom switch panel that matches dash for lights
- LED interior dash lights (green- all lights)
- White faced gauge overlays
- Grant Steering wheel
- New Horn
- New Oil Pressure Sending unit
- Oil change, ifferential flushes, ransmission flush, verything lubed and checked
- New Headlights (Silverstar)
- Paint correction/ buff on the factory paint and full wax on everything else
I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff. This thing is fun to drive, he heat HOT and A/C COLD. Its unique and looks great. The Hardtop even has a Sunroof!
No trades, all or text with any questions. 502-526-2920On Nov-23-15 at 07:48:53 PST, eller added the following information:
Rear seat as well as rear security box which is not pictured are included. (great shape, ust like the rest of this Wrangler). 2 keys and original owners manual come with the Jeep as well.
Here is a video walk-around I shot this morning.