Price: US $9,500.00 Item location: Northwood, North Dakota, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Jeep
- Model: CJ
- Trim: your choice
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 20,000
- Engine size: 350 Chevy
- Drive type: 4WD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Jeep CJTwenty-two years agomy husbandpurchased a 1976 Jeep CJ7 as a second vehicle. Money, ime and the influence of 4-Wheel drive clubs brought change, nd improvements tohis once humble little CJ. The most drastic change came after back to back combat deployments. Having the desire and at the time financial means,he purchased about $25,000 in aftermarket parts and accessories, ompletely disassembled it and started makinghis dream a reality.He addressed every weakness. A parts listing is included buthehas expanded with details and level of completion where necessary.
- The rearend is done. It is a Corparate 14 with DETROIT LOCKER, .56 gears, UTCHMAN axel shafts (factory ones included as spares), RU disc brake conversion with stainless brake lines with gravel guard, RANE diff cover and a 1410 series yoke. It is rust free painted chassis black.
- The front end is a DANA 60 with DETROIT ELECTRAC LOCKER and 4.56 gears. Included but not yet installed are YUKON Inner and Outer axles, ARN hubs, EDENBEAR knuckles, ew king pis, ew disc brakes and calipers and PSC high steer arms.
- Four brand new custom ALCAN leaf springs with military wrap.
- 4 SLICKROCK cromoly spring hangers for the 4 CURRIE ENTERPRISES HD shackles.
- POISON SPIDER CUSTOMS Full width axle conversion kit installed on frame.
-Frame is a boxed frame from a 1984 CJ7. It has been straightened, lasted and painted chassis black with a new heavy duty rear crossmember installed. Skid plate/crossmember is a TDK (throttle down customs) tube unit with removable 1/4" plate skid.
- The original CJ7 body tub was rotten so I replaced I with a rust free 88 YJ Wrangler tub.
- The POISON SPIDER CUSTOMS body armor is fitted with all holes drilled for mounting. The rear wheel openings have been enlarged to TJ size shape. The armor is bare, nfinished metal with light surface rust.
- The POISION SPIDER CUSTOMS full trail cage is completely fitted and welded. It needs to be drilled for seat belt/harness mounts. It is bare, nfinished metal with light surface rust.
-The 350 Chevy is a proven mill. It was machines, alanced and built about 20,000 miles ago. I originally ran it carberated but got tired of fuel starvation on inclines offroad so I installed a HOWELL fuel ingection system which solved everything. There is a brand new set of JET HOT COATED headers for the engine.
- The TH400 transmission has a brand new 4x4 output shaft installed. There is a new flywheel and floor shifter.
- The 3.8 to 1 ATLAS transfer case is brand new and still in the original box. It has te ADVANCE ADAPTERS transmission to transfer case adapter. I ordered it with the flange on the rear output instad of a yoke because I was going to run a HIGH ANGLE DRIVELINE rear driveshaft with double cardan joint and flange on that end. (Not included)
- The VANCO HYDOBOOST brake setup is valved correctly to handle the pressure from the AGR SUPER BOX power steering pump.
List of parts:
CORPORATE 14 DETROIT LOCKER, .56 gears, UTCHMAN axle shaft, RU Disc brakes, tainless lines, ravel guard, rane diff cover, 410 series yoke.
DANA 60 DETROIT Electrac locker, .56 gears, uon axle shafts, arn hubs, edenbear knuckles, ew kingpins, ew disc brakes, nd calipers and PSC higher steer arms.
-4 custom Alcan leaf springs and military wrap
- 4 slickrock cromoly spring hangers
- PSC full width axle conversion kit.
- 1984 CJ7 fully boxed frame and HD rear crossmember
- Throttle Down Kustoms tube skid and removeable 1/4" plate skid
- 88 wrangler tub
- PSC full trail cage
- Mopar grill and tailgate
- 350 chevy, owell fuel injection, et hot headers
- TH400 trans and new 4 wd output shaft
-Flywheel and B &M floor shifter
- 3.8-1 Atlas and rear flange and trans/transfer case adapter
- Vanco Hydroboost brake system
- AGR super box and pump
-HD one piece steering box mount and frame brace
- Windshield frame and new wiper motor and linkages
- Trail quest 18 gal rockcrawler fuel tank and 1/4" skid attached, ff road baffles, nd GM in tank fuel pump
- Stainless brake and fuel lines
- Stainless parking brake cables,
- Painless wiring harness
- Mopar tilt steering column and ignition
- Borgeson steering shaft
- Northwest power high amp alternator, uel battery tray and isolator/control dash kit
- Upgraded 1984 heater box, speed motor (new) and all new control cables
- Rampage headlight upgrade
- Led tail lights
- Tuffy security glove box
- Tuffy security center console/stero mount
- Bestop seats
- New seat belts
- Be Cool aluminum radiator
- Flexlite electric fan kit
- 5 Goodyear Wrangler MTR LT 37x12.50R17 tires on Mickey Thompson 17x9 aluminum wheels
This should answer most of the questions buthe can't anticipate all of them. Everything to buildhis dream Jeep and hopefully your too is included except driveshafts and shocks. It needs to be assembled to measure for these items.He was going to run BILSTEIN shocks, OM WOODS CUSTOM DRIVELINES front driveshaft and a HIGH ANGLE Drivelines rear driveshaft, uthe willleave that up to the new owner. There is no top for the Jeep but the roll cage is designed to allow any soft or hard top to work.
This is a great Jeep!He addressed every weaknesshe had encountered or could fathom when selecting parts and the direction of this build. It has a clean title. It has the potential to make someone very happy.
So whyis heselling this after all these years of loyalty, rowth, nd passion and good old fashioned fun? The bottom line ishe has to.His family is having a financial crisis and frankly they need the money. DO NOT interpret need and crisis to mean you can steal this Jeep away for pennies on the dollar. We are asking a very fair amount at asking 12,500 with what has been actually spent to get all the parts for the Jeep. As mentioned at beginning there is over 25 grand put into it.
His family appreciates your interest in the Jeep.
This project does need to be picked up.